Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mcclm09's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mlcclm09
Team Silver Spark Leader

Mcclm09's Character Empty
PostSubject: Mcclm09's Character   Mcclm09's Character Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Name: Major Lee

Description: Major has brown hair and eyes. His favorite color is blue. He likes to wear a jacket, even in the heat. He can't leave behind his orange converse. He rarely changes clothes. He's 4 ft 8.
Picture:Mcclm09's Character 4d18602
Hometown: Major used to live in Pewter City, but came to Pallet Town, to get his first pokemon.

History: Major's parents died in a bombing made by Team Rocket. They were great trainers. Major moved from Vermillon City, to Pewter City, so he could live with his brother, Michel. He came to Pallet Town for a month, just to see the other citys. He decided to get his pokemon from the professor.

Personality: Major is very quiet and shy. But he isn't scared of anything. He and his pokemon will fight to the end. e gets along with most people. When he hears the name, "Team Rocket". He goes crazy almost. He will calm down though.

Pokemon Team: Here the pokemon Major will have. Not all of them, but this is the oder. Please tell me whcih ones are ok.
1) Happiny lv5 attacks~pound, and charm
2) Bulbasaur lv5 attacks~tackle, and growl
3) Mime Jr lv5 attacks~tackle, and charm
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Mcclm09's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mcclm09's Character   Mcclm09's Character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:43 pm

I have read and given thought on your application and....

+NEEDS EDITING+

These are a few suggestions in which I will recommend to you to do...
1.) Give more description to your character you can leave the picture there though!
2.) Have a full history and a backstory of ANY pokemon your character has!
3.) Personality needs to be longer!
4.) You can only reserve ONE POKEMON if everything is really good then maybe two, but usually its only one!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Mcclm09's Character
Page 1 of 1