Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Character, Lilith Truska

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pictureshow
Team Silver Spark Leader
Pictureshow

My Character, Lilith Truska Empty
PostSubject: My Character, Lilith Truska   My Character, Lilith Truska Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:29 am

Name: Lilith Truska

Description: She stands at 5'2 with pale skin. She has a boney figure. She has pale green eyes that are surround with black eyeliner. Her hair is jet black and hangs somewhat in her face, but mostly over her right eye. The longest it hangs is to her waist. She wears a pink skitty hat (A skitty face and two ears). She also wears a loose white shirt with a black corset over top of it, and grey pants.

Hometown: Originally from Saffron City, but moved to pallet town.

History: Life was pretty plain for her. Lilith grew up with very few children in her life, causing herself to seclude her peers from her. She would always keep quiet in school and never had friends over. She also grew up without a dad. With all the pressures of a single mother, Lilith's mom became tired of an over crowded city and decided to move to a smaller, quiet town. Recently, after the move Lilith's mother left her Drifblim in a public pokemon daycare, where she recieved an egg when she came to get it. She gave the egg to Lilith, then it hatched into a newborn baby drifloon. Since then, Lilith has kept her Drifloon as her best friend.

Personality: Lilith is very much a loner. She does not like to be near anyone, except her Drifloon. Since she doesn't get out much with friends, she can be greedy and cynical, but doesn't mean to cause ill-will for others.

Pokemon Team: Drifloon (lvl 3)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My Character, Lilith Truska Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character, Lilith Truska   My Character, Lilith Truska Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 pm

I have read and given thought to your application and......

!POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

(Chose Nickname)
Species: #425 Drifloon
Lv. 5 Male HP:
Height: 1'04 Weight: 2.6lbs.
Types: Ghost/Flying Ability:Aftermath
Attacks: Constrict, Minimize, Icy Wind (birth)

(Go ahead and start your journey don't forget to be original, creative, and Descriptive also most importantly have fun if you don't know where to go start in either Pallet Town or Professor's Oak Lab and rp your journey to the lab and don't do Prof. Oak the admins are the only one to do so!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

My Character, Lilith Truska
Page 1 of 1