Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character-Ashley Thompson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

Character-Ashley Thompson Empty
PostSubject: Character-Ashley Thompson   Character-Ashley Thompson Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Name: Ashley Thomson
Description: Ashley has blue eyes and black hair that’s been styled into spikes and only reaches down to her chin when it’s not spiky. She’s 5’4 and normally wears a sleeveless purple top with a white jacket over the top, white khaki shorts and running shoes. A black belt finishes it off that holds her pokeballs along with satchel that’s separated into several sections for different things.
Hometown: Originally from New Bark Town
History: Ashley originally came from New Bark town in Johto but when her mother found out that her father was having an affair with one of the women in his office, the two spilt and Ashley and her mother moved to Pallet town. This was a few days after Ashley had turned 10 and received her starter, a male Cyndaquil she had dubbed Charcoal from Professor Elm. At first, Ashley wasn't too happy about moving as she had lived at New Bark her entire life but she eventually grew to love it and she also grew to like her mother's boyfriend that she had started dating a few months after the divorce and had helped Ashley get to know Kanto and its pokemon.
Personality: She’s a down to earth kind of girl who has a slight fear of the Pokémon Snubull (Her Grandmother had one which had a habit of scaring her when she was younger.) She’s also soft spoken and well read. She hates fighting and prefers a quiet spot in the library or somewhere in the shade of a tree. She hates things that are sour but she loves books, art and just about anything sweet! She’s also on the clumsy side because she normally has her head in a book. (She still tries to dance to her favorite music though!) She's respectful to older people and enjoys spending time with younger children.
Pokémon Team: Cyndaquil Lvl 5 (Nickname: Charcoal, Male)

Last edited by Zarrie on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: ~   Character-Ashley Thompson Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:57 pm

I have read and given thought on your application it was well prepared and had originality as well as creativity. You had used your sources that you had as well as making it descriptive this is what we are looking for so.....

!POKEMON ACCEPTED & APPLICATION GRANTED!

Nickname: Charcoal
Species: #310 Cyndaquil
Lv. 6 Male HP: 43
height: 2' 0" Weight: 22lbs.
Type: Fire Ability: Blaze
Attacks:Ember(birth), Tackle, Leer
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

PostSubject: Re: Character-Ashley Thompson   Character-Ashley Thompson Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:32 am

Thanks ^^ so where do I go on from here? I've had a look but I'm not sure where to post next...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Character-Ashley Thompson   Character-Ashley Thompson Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Well you go to Professor Oak's Lab to get your items for your journey and begin it of course, but don't forget to be specific and creative all the time okay?!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character-Ashley Thompson   Character-Ashley Thompson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character-Ashley Thompson
Page 1 of 1