Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Character^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Amazaki
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sarah Amazaki

My Character^^ Empty
PostSubject: My Character^^   My Character^^ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:42 pm

Name: Sarah Amazaki

Description: Um..I could just ask you to look at the avy but if you want a description you got one. Sarah's hair is white/blonde with big blue eyes. She's 5'6" and has an average body.She has a short nose and laugh lines.

Hometown: Hmm..this is so hard...Pallet Town? xD

History: Growing up in a middle-class family was always so good for Sarah. It was like she belonged there. She never really asked for much, and her parents were always able to take care of her and siblings. She has 1 older sister and cherishes her. Her family has always been there for her and vice versa. You see, it looks good on the outside but inside, its bad. Supposedly, her family has been known to be great pokemon trainers from generation to generation and Sarah herself has been "blessed" with these genes of becoming something great.

Her sister, Jani has already started her journey. Sarah knew that they day would come when she had to leave home and travel. She hopes to become strong yet her own person and not some great Elite Four winner. She actually hopes to look into breeding,contests,etc. Her family expects her to become the greatest but she is about to change all of that with one journey.

Personality: Sarah is a generally happy,caring,and friendly person. She's sorta quiet and sorta outgoing. She loves to have fun and is always trying to make friends with someone. She knows how to take care of herself and isn't a pushover. A very strong,determined,energetic,girl!!!^.^
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My Character^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character^^   My Character^^ Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:02 pm

That sounds like a nice charie there mate!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

My Character^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character^^   My Character^^ Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:13 am

Welcome to the site, your character is accepted and you can start Rping right away! ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

My Character^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character^^   My Character^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character^^
Page 1 of 1