Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My New Trainer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
allante10
Team Silver Spark Leader
allante10

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: My New Trainer   My New Trainer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Name:Lonnie Ellis

Description:4 foot 9 in. tall. Clothes:Jacket and a gray scarf with white tee under and regular pants. Accessorizes: Gold-platted watch (left arm), diamond earring, and hat. Hair:Fresh cut. Eyes:Brown.

History:Lonnie's real hometown was New Bark Town but at the age of seven him and his mom moved to Pallet Town. When he moved to Pallet Town him and Prof.Oak became good friends. Prof.Oak had a weak Pikachu that Lonnie played every time he would go to the lab.On Lonnie's 10th birthday Prof.Oak gave the Pikachu to Lonnie.Lonnie nicknamed him Sparky.

Hometown:New Bark Town Current Town:Pallet Town

Personality:Playful and childish but is serious in Pokemon battles.

Pokemon Team: Starter: Pikachu(Sparky lv.5 Male)My New Trainer 25

Last edited by allante10 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Lazerus told me to.)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer   My New Trainer Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Welcome newcomer i hope you have looked at all of the rules old and revised as well as the template for the character application in which you had just filled out. There is a few things in which i would like to focus on for one thing your application is good, but it could be better. If you would go check out other applications that have made it here successfully, but please make your application a little different and originaal to yourself and how you roleplay. Also you need to be more specific and descriptive in your application as well as having creativity and a good imagination. If you would please edit your application after reading the rules all of them throughly as well as looking at successfully accepted applications to get a feel of what we are expecting out of new trainers to the site!

Regards...
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
allante10
Team Silver Spark Leader
allante10

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: My New Trainer   My New Trainer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Is this ok?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer   My New Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:42 pm

For now just put your starter and I can't guarantee that you will be able to get the other pokemon which you want, but you need to choose! Also your description looks good, but it would be better if in long sentences as in a book how they describe a new character in the story that is what we are looking for.
Lazerus
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

My New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Trainer   My New Trainer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My New Trainer
Page 1 of 1