Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Trainer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: New Trainer   New Trainer Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:22 pm

I was just wondering how to start off? I was today just reading all the posts and I would like to join but not sure how?
Back to top Go down
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer   New Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Name: Name of your character. Jeff

Description: Give a brief physical description of your character's hair, eyes, markings, and other distinguishing features.- Short brown hair, green eyes about 6'1 in height, and skinny

Hometown: Where your character came from. (Only Pallet Town is allowed, more towns may come in later.)-Pallet

History: (Don't need to do) Characters life before now.-Jeff has always been interested in rock type pokemon, ever since his dad Steven used to be a Rock pokemon trainer. He wants to prove to his dad he is able to beat all the odds against people saying "they are weak against water and grass types" Jeffs goal is to become a Rock pokemon gym leader.

Personality: Give a brief description of your character's personality traits- Jeff is a very quiet trainer. He knows alot of information about pokemon and is very serious about his training. He also cares alot about pokemon and thinks no pokemon is weak, it just needs a great trainer.

Pokemon Team: ADMIN ONLY!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer   New Trainer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:23 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

New Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trainer   New Trainer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Trainer
Page 1 of 1