Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GriffinWear
Team Silver Spark Leader

my character Empty
PostSubject: my character   my character Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Name: Griffin Wear

Griffin is 5 feet tall with curly brown hair but wears a gray cap with the initials GW on it. he wears a white polo. he has a black back pack. he has a belt for his pokeballs. and extra pokeballs for catching in his black cargo short pockets. he keeps medicine and other items in his backpack. he wears gray gloves. he wears black running shoes. his eyes are green

Home Town: he live's in new bark town but then started a journey and is currently trying to get his 6th badge in olivine.

personality: he is very smart and comes up with strategies to win but don't get to cocky griffin.

Team: lvl 27 quilava, lvl 24 elekid, lvl 21 togetic, lvl 21 sandshrew, lvl 21 eevee and lvl 20 kadadra
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:00 pm

You need to improve your history and give some specifics about how he had recieved these other pokemon and how long he had been doing his pokemon journey and if you do that I can only let you have at least 3 requested pokemon.This is depending on how indepth you go into your characters past. So if you could do that little thing and all you have to do is click the "Edit" button on the top right corner of your post. Then edit the history and be as descriptive and creative as best as you can then let me know there is NO RUSH take your time, but not to much time either and then let me know and I'll re-look over it!
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

my character
Page 1 of 1