Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New character aqua!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua_The_Umbreon
Team Silver Spark Leader

New character aqua! Empty
PostSubject: New character aqua!   New character aqua! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:27 am

Name: Aquaclaw (aqua for short)
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: She isn't a normal Umbreon. She has an aqua blue coat which has an odd pattern. The rings on her ears and her eyes have the same odd pattern but a light green. She is also a bit smaller than normal sized umbreons.
Hometown: She was born in PetalBurg woods all the way in Hoenn, but after an odd incident in her clan of eeveelutions, she was exiled. She now explores the caves and mountains of kanto.
History: She was born in PetalBurg woods deep in Hoenn, But everyone thought she was weak or evil because of her colors. Then after attempting to save a dying friend from the clan because of a mightyena attack, she tried to use odd herbs to revive the body, but it had already died and she was found next to the dead body just when the clan patrol was worried and came to find her. She tried to explain, but they wouldn't listen. She was to beheld against a tribal court the next night. On the way, she heard an elder mumble, "I knew this would happen. we should have exiled her when she was born.... or better killed her from the clan..." She was held guinty against the court and was exiled. They threatened that if she ever come back, she would be killed. She now dreams to get a trainer and come back and rid the clan of the hated leader. She then traveled until she reached kanto. The trained extremely hard. So hard in fact, that she would force herself to get up after fainting.
Personality: She is EXTREMELY strong, agressive and protective of her trainer, extremely smart and wise, and will die for anyone in trouble because of her loyalty. She can also see into other's dreams, see the future, and has dreams about the future of her exiled clan.
Level: 15+ (but it can be whatever the admins think)
Moves: Bite, darkpulse, iron tail, crunch
Stats: attack: 50+ defense: 50+ sp.atack: 50+ sp.defense: 50+ Speed: 70+ acuracy: 90+

Last edited by Aqua_The_Umbreon on Wed May 26, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New character aqua!   New character aqua! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:10 pm

Make everything else more than one line and be indepth if you knwo what a Umbreon looks like and all of that you can add some touches of your own, Just be descriptive and creative and then I'll take another look at it!
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aqua_The_Umbreon
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: New character aqua!   New character aqua! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:43 pm

How? None of it is able to be more than one liker. WHADDYA expect me to do change female to female umbreon of pokemon? And yes I know exactly what an umbreon looks like ibut she is a different umbreon. Ok ANd i fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New character aqua!   New character aqua! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:28 pm

Excuse me, but you need to wait PATIENTLY I have classes from 8:00 am til 4:30 PM then dinner is usually at 4:45 pm. Then there is usually something else so you see I have things to do offline. Thank you for being patient enough but you need to not double post when you don't see that it has been accepted or not or else that might make me resent on accepting you or won't! So hopefully in the future you will be a little more patient!

As for your pokemon application even though it doesn't have much info on what it looks like in description, it has enough in the history field to make up for it so....

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Aqua_The_Umbreon
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: New character aqua!   New character aqua! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:14 am

Thanks and sorry, I can be impaitent sometimes but not mostly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New character aqua!   New character aqua! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New character aqua!
Page 1 of 1