Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaron's Adventure: Here I Come!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Aaron's Adventure: Here I Come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron's Adventure: Here I Come!   Aaron's Adventure: Here I Come! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:09 pm

::As the young trainer stepped out of his family's house into the world of today it was a nice and bright day so far the sun hadn't risen fully yet it was just beginning to get higher in the sky. There seemed to be a little bigt of cloud here nad there, but none of them looked like they where holding any moisture. As one foot follows the other as well as your pokemon if it be on his shoulder, trailing behind him, or in its pokeball. Still you walk the street heading towards the great and magnificent Laboratory which is one of the wonders of the Pallet town.

Passing shops and houses that lined the street some just being empty lots full of grass and other being worked on. It started to get brighter as if it was rising higher shedding light onto the world that it touched. Finally you start to see a gray silver building rise in front of you it was the lab and you where getting closer and closer as it was getting bigger and bigger as you walked to it, until it right in front of you and stood higher than the usual houses by at least a foot. Doors of steel and glass met your face as they opened seming like magic, but no it was electronic doors opening cause you had stepped on the motion sensor which opened the doors for you.

As they opened up light seemed to welcome you as you step in (hopefully) feeling a cool breeze pass you as the air circlated around the room and the doors closed behind you. Seeing that the lab was in working order and was busy as ever. In the back where pokemon possibly owned by other trainers or by Professor Oak himself, but where was the great professor? Will you wait patiently for him to see you or will you go in search of him?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
ImmensePower
Team Silver Spark Leader

Aaron's Adventure: Here I Come! Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's Adventure: Here I Come!   Aaron's Adventure: Here I Come! Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:42 am

Aaron awakens and glances to the alarm clock on the Oak Bedside table, '9:30am' it read, "Woohoo! I can finally begin my Pokemon Journey!" "And seen as my dad has already given me a Chimchar... I'm set to go!". Aaron's mum bursts in "Aaron! Oh, Your already awake..." said Aaron's Mum, "Yeah! And I'm set to go!" yelled Aaron enthusiasticly. "Hold on one second! You haven't got your Pokeballs and Pokedex from Pro. Oak yet?!" Aaron's mum said. "My what?" questioned Aaron, "Don't worry, Your'll find out, Now get dressed". Aaron Gets dressed into his usual attire, And runs down the stairs. "Don't you want breakfast?!" His mum yelled, "No Thanks" Aaron yelled speeding out the door, Beginning a Journey he will never forget.
Back to top Go down

Aaron's Adventure: Here I Come!
Page 1 of 1