Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trainer-Jay Hawks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

Trainer-Jay Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Trainer-Jay Hawks   Trainer-Jay Hawks Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:20 pm

Name-Jay Hawks

Age-16

Gender-Male

Appearance/Description-Regular Sized for age, Light Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes, Light Blue Jacket, Black T-shirt underneath, Light Blue Jeans, Blue and Black Sneakers, One Fingerless Glove, Necklace with Pokeball on it.

Hometown-Mauville City(Hoenn), Moved to Pallet Town.

History-I'm glad to be in Pallet Town, My dad has ignored me all my life. You don't think its bad? He missed my birth.....That's why I'm always on an adventure, out of the house. I have been trying to get over it, but it gets more hurtful each time i think of it. I try to be cool around others but i get tad stubborn sometimes. Nevertheless, I came to play. You Ready?

Personality-Always got a smile on his face(from crying to determined),Stubborn (When Loses), Could Care less about other peoples business, Stays on task.

Team-Beldum (Lvl5)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Trainer-Jay Hawks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trainer-Jay Hawks   Trainer-Jay Hawks Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Thanks for taking the application and filling it out there was enough information that you gave me was enough to decide what to do!

!!POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED!!

(Choose Nickname)
Species: #374 Beldum
Lv. 4 Genderless HP: 40
Height: 2'1" Weight: 209lbs.
Types: Steel/Psychic Ability: Clear Body
Attack: Take Down, Iron Defense
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Trainer-Jay Hawks
Page 1 of 1