Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Onward to Oak's Lab!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Myrrddin66
Team Silver Spark Leader
Myrrddin66

Onward to Oak's Lab! Empty
PostSubject: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:46 pm

"Buu!" Cried out a small Riolu as he pulled on his trainer's hand. The girl gave out a timid giggle as she trotted down the path on her red and white conver sneakers. "I-I'm coming, Luka!" The girl stuttered as she tripped on her ripped bleached jeans. She stood up straight on her long legs and streatched up her long and fair arms. "Uhwa! H-How much further?" She yawned as she fixed her aqua oval glasses with her elogent fingers. She looked around with her large silver eyes before returning to her small companion. The Riolu, Luka, whinned in annoyance and pointed down the path, eager to keep moving. The young trainer pulled her red tee down a bit, straighting out the black pokeball symbol on her chest.
"O-Okay, okay. L-Let's go." With a flick of her long maroon hair, the girl, Tora, dashed off with her little Riolu by her side.
"H-Hello? I-Is anybody here?" Tora called out as she opened the doors to the Prof. Oak's labratory.
"H-Hellooooo?"
"Buu!!" She quietly shushed Luka, who side before jumping into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 pm

::As you go down the path towards the famous laboratory of Professor Oak seeing that the tiny Riolu was very interested to see the great researcher and to update the pokedex in which you had been carrying around for quite some time and now was time to trade it for a national one. As the building started to get bigger and bigger as you got closer and closer towards it finally getting to the door you see how big it truely is, but it doesn't stop you from knocking on the door and trying to get the attention of the reasearcher who was inside to answer the door.

After a little while the door finally opened a crack and it got wider and light seemed to be within as so does a face pop outside it was one of the assistants which helped the Professor. A young boy not to tall, but not short with sandy blond hair and green eyes as he asked you "Hey are you here to see Professor Oak?" He said wondering what would be the answer even though he opened it wider in which to let you inside where all the wonder was in as it was now open fully you saw what was inside or at least a little bit of it as he was slightly behind, but yet in front of it as well balancing the door with his body and with an arm signaling for you to come in as it bent backwards into the room which opened up to the outside world will you enter?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Myrrddin66
Team Silver Spark Leader
Myrrddin66

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 pm

When the assistant popped open the door, Tora backed up slightly with a short eep. "O-Oh...Uhm...I-I'm sorry. You s-startled me." She said before sliding past him and into the lab, clinging to Luka.
"Buu!" He barked, making Tora eek. "Oh, r-right. Uhm, Y-Yes. I came h-here to see the P-Profesor. Is he a-around?" She asked as she tucked her chin behind Luka's head. "I...w-would like to update m-my poked-dex....uhm, please."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 pm

::The young man smiled kindly as you slipped past him inward as he went to close it stopping it where it belonged when closed as he looked at you hearing of the question in which you had inquired about and with that he answered," Yeah he is, he's in the back do you want me to help you back there or do you think you can find it?" He said smiling. As you looked around seeing the lovely bookcases made out of oak and topped off with a finish. Paintings hung on the walls as well as other things a few tables here and there some piled with books others clean and neat. The fluorescent bulbs shed their golden light onto the finish floor that looked laminated with a tile-like design it was clean so will you have the boy show you the good professor or will you make it down the hall all by yourself?::
Back to top Go down
Myrrddin66
Team Silver Spark Leader
Myrrddin66

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Tora gave a small, shy smile to the male as she set Luka down. "Oh, w-would you be so kind a-as to t-take us there?" She unslinged her one shouldered black pack and pulled out a light blue Pokedex. "I-I need to get an update a-and get a n-national poked-dex." She said as she opened up her pokedex. Luka hugged her leg and smiled up at the assistant before giving a light bark to Tora. "Huh? O-Oh, yes. And, can I have access t-to a PC?" She asked. She wanted to speak with her father after which. He would be thrilled to hear she had met the famous Oak.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 pm

::The assistant rolled his irish looking eyes with a corky smile cause this was too cute to see as the little dog made a light bark which made it even cuter. "Well I can take you back there, but after that you'll have to ask the good Professor I know he will be able to update your pokedex, but i don't know about the PC he might though! So let's get things on a roll as he started down a hall which was almost directly in front of the door that she had just came in. Of course in here where pictures, tables, chairs and bookcases, but down the hall you would pass something even grand than what was in here. So will you go down the hall to the office?::
Back to top Go down
Myrrddin66
Team Silver Spark Leader
Myrrddin66

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Tora gave a quick nod before she reslinged her pack, keeping her pokedex in her hand. "Come on, L-Luka." She said as she opened her arms, letting the little Riolu hop into her arms. She nuzzled his muzzle (Lol) with affection before she scurried down the hall, keeping a respectable distance behind the assistant. She looked at the pictures that covered the walls of the hall, stopping once and a while to admire one or two before she scampered off to catch up with the assistant. "I h-hope he isn't bu-busy. I c-can come b-back if he is..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:41 pm

::As the two of you go down the hall something catches your eye a rare pokemon outside a window whre sun was poking through as you stop for a mere second and then scurry once again that is until the famed triple paned special glass vault that had many pokeballs in it. Some for starters, some of trainers, and some of the assistants and Prof. Oak of course! You continue with the assistant with your little riolu trailing along taking in all the new smells and sounds not to mention what was to be seen by its own eyes. "I don't think he'll be to terrible busy he usually has time for many trainers sometimes he'll have as many as five to ten trainers to do with per day and sometimes even more than that!" The assistant says answering your question stil continuing down the hall finally you stop at a door that was open a crack and on a placard to the left of the door read "Professor Oak Professor and Lead Researcher of Kanto" He stops and turns around looking at you as he sayd "Well this is where I'll leave you he's just straight through that door!" He said pointing behind him as he left to go to the front yet again and to continue the work he had put on hold!::
Back to top Go down
Myrrddin66
Team Silver Spark Leader
Myrrddin66

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Tora peeked into the crack of the door before turning back to the assistant. "O-okay." She said before bowing her head to him. "Th-Thank you very m-much." She said before she watched him leave. With a deep breath, she turned back to the door, which seemed more open then before. "R-Ready, Luka?" She asked as she looked down, only to find her Riolu not there. "...Luka?" She opened the Professor's door a bit more to find Luka inside already, playing with a pokeball that was on the ground. "L-Luka!" She rushed in and took the pokeball, only to get a sharp annoyed bark in retaliation. "This i-isn't yours. Y-You know better." She said as she set the ball down on a table before picking up her rambuncious pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:15 pm

::Professor Oak had left his door open just a little bit just in case anyone else came looking for him or so he could hear what was going on in the other room. That was until he saw a lonely pokemon slink through making the door more open then closed as he was curious for not many pokemon strode into the lab must be with a trainer who was just outside the room. As he laughed silently and a smile spread as he saw the little one playing with a pokeball which wouldn't of hurt much and that was when he saw the beautiful young lady come in to the room taking the pokeball away and grabbingthe pokemon. "With how you displayed that I'm guessing he's yours?" As the professor guessd right as you held the little pup in your hands. "Well anyways I'm guessing you have come here for something to do with pokemon or the items so what can I do for you?" He said kindly!::
Back to top Go down
Myrrddin66
Team Silver Spark Leader
Myrrddin66

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 am

Tora scratched the Riolu's chest affectionantly to get him to stop pouting in her arms. "Heh heh, You're such a h-handful." She said before a voice from behind made her eep and almost drop Luka. She quickly whirled around to face the Professor. "U-Uhm! H-Hello Si. M-Mya name is To-Tora. I w-would like to uhm...U-Update my pokedex, P-please." She stuttered as she clung Luka close. The small pup barked happily at Oak, his long tail wagging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:07 am

::He smiled his fabled kind smile to the girl and nodded putting out a hand with wear and tear for you to take "Nice to meet you Tora of course yes I'm Prof. Oak and that must be a Riolu it looks pretty healthy and sure I could update your pokedex would you want to change the color of it by any chance?" As he waited for you to answer as there where now five pokeballs and antidotes on top of the desk.::
Back to top Go down
Myrrddin66
Team Silver Spark Leader
Myrrddin66

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:23 am

Tora extended her hand and lightly shook his hand with a shy blush. "Uh-Uhm...N-Nice to meet you..." She said before pulling her hand back and taking out her pokedex. "Uhm...Th-This color is f-fine." She replied before looking over at the potions and pokeballs. She was running low on potions since Luka was always fighting with wild pokemon. She was about to ask if those were for her, but closered her mouth and shook her head. That would be rude.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:54 pm

::As the Professor exchanged the info in the other pokedex to this new one which would be able to pick up any and all kinds of pokemon as both where put int othe machine to transfer the necessary information that being pokemon seen, caught, battled, and any other info that was crucial to her journey as he waited which wasn't that long for there wasn't much to put on it as they both popped out one at a time he put one into the drawer the one which was empty at that time and then handed her the other one and the other little presents in which he had placed on there as well as a map of Kanto so she wouldn't get terrible lost along the way. "Well here you are i hope you have a great journey and will learn tons!" he said nodding his head.::
Back to top Go down
Myrrddin66
Team Silver Spark Leader
Myrrddin66

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:19 pm

As the information downloaded from her old PokeDex to her new one, she couldn't help but feel a blush creep upon her face. Sure, her Pokemon were strong, but if you were to judge her by her Pokedex, she didn't seem like a very good trainer. But her embarrasment was changed into strong hope when the Prof. gave her the new National Dex with a smile and a wish of good luck.
"Th-Thank you so much, Sir!" She gleefully toke the Dex and the other goodies with eager hands before putting them away in her pack. She clapped her hands once and held out her arms just as the hyper young Riolu jumped into her arms, his long tail waging furiously. She gave him a kiss on the head before bowing to Oak. "Th-Thank you so very m-much, Sir." She thanked again before lifting her headand turning her back. She gave a wave before she dashed out the doors of the lab. Kanto... Her father had told her so much of this region, and now she would witness it herself. How she couldn't wait!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:02 pm

::As you leave the professor's lab with new pride and happiness ready to take on the Kanto Region which would greatly show you its wonders. Walking with a new stride in your step beating on the hard pavement of the sidewalks of Pallet. Making your way to the open road to find some new blood and new pokemon to face. However as you might of remembered or you might of forgotten. There was still one thing left to do before being able to officially leave Pallet which you would meet as you would leave the city you would be matchced against someone who knows who it would be though?::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onward to Oak's Lab!   Onward to Oak's Lab! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onward to Oak's Lab!
Page 1 of 1