Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyashi
Team Silver Spark Leader
Hyashi

Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Hyashi casually walks into the professors door. Fortunately, his house wasn't terribly far from Oaks Lab. He looks at some of the scientists there, they seemed to be far to busy to pay him any mind. As such, Hyashi calmly walked up to Oak, who he assumed would know what to do.

"Excuse me, I was told to come down here today, I'm not late am I? Something about getting a Pokemon..."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:34 pm

::You pass the bookcases and the scientists hard at work while one with blond hair and greenish eyes looked towards you adn waved while he caught your own eye. Finally you reach towards the back where you find the case made of class and the more important pokeballs inside. You pass them and finally see the Professor will you go and see to him or will you do something else?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Hyashi
Team Silver Spark Leader
Hyashi

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Hyashi sees the professor and tries speaking again. "Professor...Oak right? I'm told you're the one to help me find a Pokemon right?"

(As stated earlier, a female Ralts would be fantastic)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:00 pm

::The professor looked at you with his usual kind smile answering you. "Yes! I am Professor Oak and yes I give out pokemon there are actualy three stil there if you wishto pick one?" He asked wondering if you where to borrow one and catch one of your own or take one to be your new little friend? As he lets you look at the pokeballs in question as he hangs in the back waiting to see what your decision will be...::
Back to top Go down
Hyashi
Team Silver Spark Leader
Hyashi

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:32 am

Hyashi looked at the three pokeballs and thought to himself, 'There's decision making in this? Oh great.....I hate decisions, I usually end up regretting them. I'm going to go ahead and bet that these Pokemon aren't as good as most others, since they're given out to anyone...'

Finally, he speaks, "I think I'll borrow one to catch another that is outside......now if I remember correctly, Grass is the one on the left, so I'll choose that one for now. If that's OK..." Hyashi says, wondering if someone was mean enough to switch the balls around so he'd have to work with a fire starter.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:22 pm

::As you pointed to it Oak said "I don't fully know usually it is the pokemon who chooses and yes you can borrow it for a bit!" As a bulbasaur hops out fothe pokeball "Saur!" which meant hello in his native tongue. AS he looks at Oak and then at you wondering whta was going on for this was the first trainer he had seen who has picked it. As Professor gives you another pokeball along with four others and a pokedex as well as a set of antidotes which was the usual beginner package for a trainer that came to him..::
Back to top Go down
Hyashi
Team Silver Spark Leader
Hyashi

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:47 am

As Oak handed the objects to Hyashi, he absent-mindedly took them. The Bulbasaur had his attention the greeting it gave him caused a smile to break on Hyashi's face. "Cool. So I just go out in the field and start looking?" Hyashi asked, still looking at Bulbasaur. For a moment, he almost wish he had not decided to rent it. It was his first time seeing a Pokemon so young.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:56 pm

::Still with the pleasant smile on his face he said "Yep! you go to the fields and look for the one that you want to have captured there might be someone there to help you learn from him! then whe nyour done just come back and I'll take the bulbasaur from you for another trainer to have!" He said as he bayed you good bye knowing that you wanted to go and capture your first pokemon.::
Back to top Go down
Hyashi
Team Silver Spark Leader
Hyashi

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Hyashi nodded as he returns the rented Pokemon to its respective ball. He smiled and bowed lightly, "Thank you sir!". He takes the ball and walks outside.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 pm

CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED   Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Oaks Lab CLOSED
Page 1 of 1