Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viprus
Team Silver Spark Leader

a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED   a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 am

Vince walked to the lab of professor oak and knocked on the door. Vince was a trainer now but he had no idea what to do now. he though this professor could give him some answers.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED   a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:15 am

::As you wait you notice taht it had ben quite awhile since you knocked on the door so you tried once more taht was until you heard a voice behind you sure it was a little ways back, but still it was behind you. "Hello there!" It was the Professor he had just came back from a nice walk and went actually into the wilderness to do some experiments on some pokemon more for research however. AS he finally came to you. "Oh Vince what are you doing back here I thought you would of been over by Pewter by now?" He said for most trainers always went from pallet and fought his or her way towards Pewter to start their Pokemon Journey to start collecting badges in regards to fight and possibly defeat the Elite Four and keep on pursuing their goal as beciming pokemon masters. And so he eyes you with a questionable look wondering what you where to do as eh thought for a moment and started to look for something cause he knew that he should have a spare map on hand just in case as he starts to dig in his pokcets yet keeping an eye on you as well.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
viprus
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED   a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:43 am

"ok professor, I think I get it now. i must go towards pewter first. and then to some other town for the second place to get an badge till I have them all and then I must go to the Elite Four to defeat them. But i don't know which way to go, so do you have a map or something? so I know where to go. Anyway, thanks for the information professor"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED   a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 pm

::As you where talking to the professor his attention seemed to be divided as he was still rummaging for the map in which he had in his coat and he had finally found it when you had just asked if he had one. "Ah! Finally found it and it is the thing in which I was looking for you to hagve!" As he handed you the map which had its share of routs and how to get around places. He knew that it would do you more good then he adn so he gave it to you to use. "Here ya go since I really don't havea need for it myself I know most of the places and it'll be able to help you far more than it would help me and so I'm giving it to you t ohave and to use!" As he handed it over to you to pocket and to find your way to Pewter and beyond!::
Back to top Go down
viprus
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED   a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Vince thanked the professor and went outside so he could go on his way to pewter city and go for his first badge. he trusted that if he trained his pokémon a little more he would get that first bagde
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED   a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:00 am

::Although as he was reading the map he noticed that he had to get some water if he wanted to really succedded in Pewter for it was teh weakness against the Rock pokemon in which Brock used to many a times. But only time willl tell as you go on your way towards Pewter and whatever was on your way. Which ever pokemon stops you or Trainer challenges you you will prevail or at least try.

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED   a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a nice talk with professor oak CLOSED
Page 1 of 1