Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The First Sight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

The First Sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sight   The First Sight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:30 pm

OOC: Quite alright there mate. I had tried to redo the thread so as to make it go down, but it still didn't work. So either its the board or something else. Again its alright mate!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
zayne
Team Silver Spark Leader

The First Sight Empty
PostSubject: onward   The First Sight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:53 pm

"huh" zayne says aloud. he finds that not to many people are paying attention to him so he begins to walk through the crowd. He finally stumbles into something and falls down. As he stands up he realises he has found a town map. After looking at the map he finds that there isnt a shop around here but that the town exit isn't far away. Zayne procedes through the crowd, cown the street, and out of town.

"This was a great start," he thinks sarcastically "I better try and work my way through this bit of country so i can get my supplies in viridian."

OOC: i am sorry the thread didn't work and that i Technically posted twice. i just wanted to move on.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

The First Sight Empty
PostSubject: The First Sight   The First Sight Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:33 pm

This is a redo of Zayne's thread!

"Sir", Zayne asked the captain with a concererned tone, "How long until we reach Pallet?" The captain answered "Look for yourself over yonder" pointing to the north. "Wow, I've never seen such a small town"Zayne replied with a bit of concern. Zayne is thouroughly nervous about this unfamiliar town, he hopes that he can find a new friend to help him. "Land!!" cried the crew men. The ship has come into dock. Zayne steps of the ship and waits hesitantly for a few seconds before heading off into the center of town to find a helping hand. When he reaches the center he finds that there is a large crowd of people he waits looking for someone to help him.

OOC: Can someone please help my character along by pointing him to an exit into the country.

IC: "I hope someone will help me", Zayne thinks worriedly, "I only want to find a Shop and the way to the open country"
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

The First Sight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Sight   The First Sight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Sight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: