Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MY character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare420
Team Silver Spark Leader
nightmare420

MY character Empty
PostSubject: MY character   MY character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Name: Luke

Description: about 5 foot 2 inches, has black hair and black eyes. Wears a dragon neckless around his neck

Hometown: Pallet Town

Personality: Kind, respectful

Pokemon Team: Mudkip Level 5
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

MY character Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY character   MY character Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:02 pm

Please revise your application and make it more indepth and descriptive and not all one-liners the only thins that can be so is "Name", "Age", & "Hometown" everything else hastobe at least a paragraph or more long so others can know moe about your character behind the threads. Also don't be afaid to be creative and put a lot of thought into it and you can only reserve ONE pokemon to start off with. And if you do you need to back it up in the history of how you had met up with that so called pokemon. Again don't forget to be descriptive, indepth, creative, and there is no rush in finishing this application you can put some signature saying that it isn't finished yet just as long as you try your best to revise it and use the form and the rules as guidelines and building blocks and don't be afraid to use your imagination either!
LAZERUS
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!
Cool ;D Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

MY character
Page 1 of 1