Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An irritated Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

An irritated Journey Empty
PostSubject: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:21 pm

The tall teen walked through pallet town. His four bladed scythe shined blood red in the sun light. His eyes were closed as he headed to Professor Oak's Lab to gain his first pokemon. The brownish blonde teen walked up to the doors. He raised a leg and kicked the doors down. Walking in he searched for the professor. he turned to one of the professors assistants, "Is professor Oak in?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:06 pm

(Hey got your PM of course I'll play Professor Oak I have to! lol)

::As you walked through the town wth your scythe shining in the sunlight it bounced off and anyone who saw you and that thing knew not to get up and close or at least try to say hi or anythng for they knew that anyone with something like that on his or her back wasn't a good thing to mess with. Walking up to the door you raise your leg to break down a door, but they where automatic sliding doors that had a lock and so they slid open before you kicked it making you kick only air. Although you did catch the sight of one ofthe assistants eye as she came up to you and that waswhen you ahd asked your question making her have to answer "Yeah he's in the back are you here for your first pokemon?" She said with rimmed glases and a lab coat of her own. "Do you want me to help you find him or do you think you can find yourself?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Makai stared at her his eyes hardened, "First question yes. Second question lead me."

Teen was in no mood to get lost as he hated to waste his time so it would be better if she just showed him the way so he could get this over and done with.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 pm

::The girl had this impression that this guy wasn't that nice to many people and so she didn't argue about it and lead the way. "So I take it you like to fight and workout huh?" As she walked with a steady step and making quaint conversation towards the Professor's office. Hoping that she would be able to get some kind of reaction out of him for most guys where a little shy around the opposite sex wondering if he would actually converse or start to break up?::
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Makai looked at her with his cold gaze his eyes were dead. He was started to get irritated. Closing his eyes he tsked, "I do work out. As for the fighting...." He gave a large twisted grin revealing a set of fangs a murderous intent hung in th air.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:06 am

::She was really enjoyingthis cause for some reason she was feeling something about him especially since the whole bad boy thing and he didn't really falter ontalking to girls so she knew that he wasn't shy about girls that was for a fact.As she finally showed him to a door in which was open only a crack as she said "Well I'm off in awhile if ya wanna do something?" She said with a wink and a movement of her hair as well as ending it saying "Oh and the Professor's right in there!" As she went back to the front where she was suppose to be!::
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:10 am

Makai stared at the woman, "feh." He raised his foot and kicked the door off its hinges (I love doing that). He walked in and tsked. He looked for the professor.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Paige came running through,barely dodging the opening door by twisting his body to the side as they opened,His Glaceon following behind him.He ran through,some of the helpers screaming at him to slow down,of course him ignoring them. He waved at the lady that passed by him coming from Oak's office. "New Region,Can you believe it?" He said tilting his head down to Glaceon. Glaceon nodded smiling. He chuckled opening the door,noticing Oak,and The boy. He quickly spunn back thinking to himself."Oh man,I shouldn't have barged in like that.. " He turned back smiling. "Hi Oak! I've heard much about you from Professor Elm, Which is the reason I'm here. I'm new to Kanto and Elm said I should have met you first to update my pokedex."He reached into his back pocket taking it out holding it in his left hand,he stayed silent waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:22 pm

As soon as the other boy had walked in Makai had drawn his four bladed scythe. THe tall teen raised the blade pointing it at the other, "Who are you!"

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:30 pm

He put his harms up assuring he ment no trouble. "Just who are you?" He said back pointing his finger at Makai making a funny face. Glaceon looked up at them sighing. He grinned looking at Makai. "I'm Paige Maltz from Johto!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:32 pm

"Makai Kasai...." responded the scythe wielding teen irritation in his voice. He threw his massive scythe on his back with a clang.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:36 pm

"So you a newbie Makai?" He asked bending on his knee to pet Glaceon. He shook his head as he put Glaceon making retarded faces. "Glaceon,Get some muscles will ya?" He pushed it aside,Glaceon pushing back playfully.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Makai's eyes narrowed his left eye twitching at the Newbie comment. He ignored it and placed a hand on his scythe, "You Irritate me." He then looked at Oak, "If this room gets anymore crowded...I'll bite you to death!"
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:47 pm

He grunted getting up off the floor looking at Makai in the eye."Sucks,Cause I'ma be the next pokemon Champion in Kanto. So if I irritate you,No way your gunna win against me." He glared at him. "How about a battle then? When you get your first pokemon."He said flashing a sinister grin.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Makai drew his massive scythe his eyes turned cold, "I don't care if your going to be the next Pokemon Champion. I'll bite you and anyone who irritates me to death! That includes your pokemon!" His scythe sparkled as a ray of light hit it. His chain unwrapped and hit the ground/
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:58 pm

He quickly got infront of Glaceon striking his hands out. "Hey! No one hurts my pokemon!" He grunted reaching for his belt,returning Glaceon into his pokeball. "You better believe I'm not going easy on you.You veil man. Wait till we battle!" He said.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Makai slammed his scythe into the ground. The entire room shook. His chain dangeled. Makai stared straight into Paige's eyes releasing a small amount of murderous intent. He tsked and turned around approaching the professor.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Paige stood straight waiting for the Professor to answer. Ignoring the look he gave him,he went Glaceon back out. Glaceon blinked at their quiet bodies as Paige looked down at Glaceon smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:54 pm

(Makal restrain from doing one-liners it is in the rules! Also next time both of you wait for me to respond there is a order to posting and I'm in it in fact I'm the one who is "Professor Oak" so you need to wait for me okay! Don't forget)

::Eherm! As professor Oak tried to regain the attention of both which was looking like it would be denied or will it? "Now that you have oth introduced yourselves to each other and to me as well for I do not know of either of you directly!" He said sounding a little irritated of the both of them for they kept on bantering back andforth who was stronger than the other. "now you are here I take it for a pokemon and your starter kit right?" He said pointing to Makal hoping that this would solve things and make it not so hot in there from them sizing each other up. "And you are here to update your pokedex I presume that was what you ahd stated when you barged in here?" He said looking at Paige and so he knew that he would be a little busy ith himself at that time for not only was he to get stuff for one, but two people at the sametime where it is usually only one at a time!

Pointing to Makal he said "You come with me for right now I'll start with you!" He said his blue eyes piercing into him commanding him to come to him for he was to start him with picking out his starter pokemon as his machine started up with a whirl and a fan started slots opening and pokeballs flying to the surface as the slots replaced themselves showing six pokeballs at the scene. Two with Fire symbols, Two with Water Symbols, and two with Grass symbols. "now choose your pokemon and let me know when you ahve while I take care of the other!" he said to Makal wondering how long it would take, but it wouldn't take that long.

Now coming to Paige "So you have been around to other regions huh and yes I do know of Professor Elm, but not of you and yes it is always better to start with me for I am the creator of the pokedex and the new "Universal Pokedex"!" Hoping that he would know of what he was saying as he continued "Well if you let me have your pokedex I can make it from a regular pokedex and transfer your info to a universal one if you prefer and if so do you have a color in mind I have Red, Blue, and Green?" He said hand out to recieve the old one and his response to his question.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:02 am

Makai glanced at the six pokeballs. his eyes narrowed. He walked around the machine anazlysing the pokeballs very carefully. He grabbed his scythe and placed it on the ground. Folding his arms he moved from ball to ball deciding which to pick.

He closed his eyes before opening them not to long after. His right hand reached out and grabbed one of the pokeballs with the fire symbol. He tossed it into the air and watched as a red light came out taking the shape of a pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:32 pm

Paige chuckled "Oh yeah!" He said making a fist with his hand as he grinnned. "I'll take the blue one please! And yes,You must be talking about the National Pokedex Elm said you made." He assurred him he wasn't lost. He turned to glance at Makai. "So hey,You got a Charmander huh?" He smiled "I know it because it's a starter and at the PokeSchool in Johto they teach you about the starters." He then turned to Oak. "Thank you Proffesor." He bowed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:05 pm

::As Makal was busy looking at the pokeballs on the machine he took the pokedex from Paige and put it in the computer on his desk which held the information that was on it. "Hmm..wow you've been busy in the other regions haven't ya?" He said as he took the pokedex out now empty and put in a blue one into the port of the computer to get the info which was being stored. "Wait here while that is loading shouldn't take but a moment okay?" As he walked over to oversee the choosing of his starter pokemon watching from the corner of his eye making sure to keep one on the computer and the other on the one who was now holding a pokeball.

Makal picked up the pokeball not knowing of what species the pokemon was, but did knowthat it was a Fire type hopefully this would be a good thing or maybe not whowever as the red light appeared and something seemed to be forming on the ground at his feet it started to show itself with a long nose that was as well its mouth little slits and white and blue fur. Four legs strong and agile with sharp claws and a tail to boot. It wasa Cyndaquil will you accept this one or will like others choose something else?::
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Makai looked at the cyndaquil contimplating if he should choose this pokemon. he looked at the tiny pokemon who looked back at him. He stretched out a hand. His hand closed in towards the pokemon's head. The Cyndaquil bit Makai's hand. The scythe wielder slowly pulled his hand back. He raised the pokeball and recalled the Cyndaquil, "THis one is not for me" he placed it back on the machine and grabbed the other one with the fire symbol. He held it out and a beam of red light shot forth taking the shape of another pokemon/
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:48 pm

Paige stayed quiet looking at Makai. "Are you sure..? Cyndaquills are preety cool!I got a Bayleef instead tough." He looked at the Pokdex waiting for it to finish he turned to Oak. "So is Kanto any difficult?"
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:14 pm

((Ooc: Anyone gunna post.. )
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:55 pm

(DON"T double-post dudes I thought I had gone overthat!)

::Professor whom was a little occupied keeping an eye on the pc and an eye on his newest client finally the pokedex popped out and was done and so he had a reasonto look away, but of course using his pervials he took the pokedex out of the machin adn gave it back to Paige answering his question. "Well from what I've seen of how many pokemon you have on this it shouldn't be that difficult as the other regions and ehre's some provisions for you as well just in case!" As he also pulled out a map of kanto, five pokeballs, adn five antidotes and setting them in front of you to take.

While over at the tank of starter pokemon makai was debating on which one to take as he picked up the other pokeball the creature leaped out as it showed itself with a salamander quality to its shape it had two arms and two legs with claws that where nice and sharp and limbs taht where strong. its teeth sharp and eyes ready for battle with fire in its eyes and a flame coming from its tail as it said "Charmander" Question though would you now take the charmanderthat stood before you or will you go for the other in which Paige had stated that they where of great quality as well?::
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Makai held his hand out and examind the fire lizard. He held out a hand. THe lizard sniffed his hand before rubbing its cheek against his palm. Makai patted the creature on the head. He held up the pokemons pokeball. The pokemon vanished.Makai stood up and walked back to the professor having chosen his pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Paige
Team Silver Spark Leader
Paige

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:55 pm

((Sorry it's just you didn't post.. Next time I'll just edit my old post))

"Oh right,sweet!" He took the Pokedex with excitement,putting it in his pocket,putting the Antidotes,pokeballs,and Potions in his bookbag. He looked over at Makai's choice,pulling out a twinkie from his bookbag,unwrapping it as he bit off a chunk. "Charmanders become Charizards! It'll be pretty powerful after the adventure you have with it!" He thanked the professor for the items he gave him. "Oak, Where's the first town I have to hit up?" He grinned,as he scanned the map. "GAH!! The POKEMON LEAGUE IS SO CLOSE!!!!!!!" His eye's widdened.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:21 pm

:: Oak was a little confused for it completely showed on the map the towns and cities that where important and as well saw Makai come forth with a pokeball in hand so that had to mean only one thing he had picked his starter to become his most powerful pokemon hopefully that is! "Well look on the map I think it is Viridian City after this one and before the forest of curse! As for you I see you've found the one whom will be your beginner I presume?" As he looked at Makai and was addressing him.::

(Sorry its a tad short this time dudes)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai
Team Silver Spark Leader
Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:26 pm

makai stared at the professor, "YEs i'll be taking this charmander with me." he looked at the pokeball with a grin. He looked at the professor, "Can we hurry this up i have somewhere to be."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An irritated Journey   An irritated Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An irritated Journey
Page 1 of 1