Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The First Leg Of The Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Fuji
Team Silver Spark Leader
Mr_Fuji

The First Leg Of The Journey Empty
PostSubject: The First Leg Of The Journey   The First Leg Of The Journey Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 am

Kyle awoke that morning with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. The entire morning he could not sit still he was checking and double checking his bag. For 2 hours he ran around town with Ruga trying to make himself busy. While his father was getting ready he was pacing around his bedroom. His father walked into the room and said, "You really shouldn't chew your nails."
"Sorry dad," Kyle replied after checking to make sure his heart was still beating. "Is he nice? Professor Oak I mean?"
"You've met the Professor before."
"Yeah I'm just really nervous." Kyle said in between nail bites.
"Well we best be off I told him we'd be there around noon."
Grabbing his bag and Ruga's pokeball he followed his father out the door.

The walk to the lab was a pretty quite one with the occasional small talk. Shuffling his feet when they stood in front of the lab Kyle said, "You go first." They then stepped into the brightly lit room. Kyle was to busy admiring all the equipment and books and instruments to notice Professor oak walk up.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

The First Leg Of The Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Leg Of The Journey   The First Leg Of The Journey Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:54 pm

::The Professor walked with a steady step of maturity, yet he had the energy of one with youth still in his years. "I see you like other trainers that have come through here have found the intersts of the pokemon lab. Of course we have seen each other before, but I might as well as reintroduce myself. I am Professor Oak and you are?" As a man not elderly, but not young either with salt and peppered hair laying flat on his head. Eyes of blue stared at the boy with a warm friendly look to them. A polite smile and clean face with not many noticing features on his face either. He wore a bright white labcoat with a breast pocket and a pen protruding out of it. Underneath a tan polo almost looking like someone who had been given a tan as well as the same color of slacks.

In the room there where other aides busying themselves with research that had to be done for they where helping in making a name for themselves as well as helping the professor. In the rear of the building was where the office of Professor Oak was and out the outer rear walls was the yard where pokemon of researching, pokemon of trainers, or pokemon of the professor's roamed free without the danger of a trainer running into them and trying to capture them as if they where wild. Still holding out an experienced hand out to you so as to shake it he awaits for you to regive your name and to shake his hand..::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

The First Leg Of The Journey
Page 1 of 1