Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 4: Let the training begin!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Chapter 4: Let the training begin! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Let the training begin!   Chapter 4: Let the training begin! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:12 pm

(Hey could you do me a favor and REDO that post so it isn't a one-liner and remember you are opening the thread and it is your travel from Pewter to Pallet in this so have some fun with it dude and I think I did in fact reply to the one that you did put in there about you leaving dude! So could you PLEASE redo and make it longer use your reources Role-Play your guy think of how he walks, how he thinks, what's around him, ya know just like the same rules as if you where making a short story in english okay dude thanks)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
PhoeniX
Team Silver Spark Leader
PhoeniX

Chapter 4: Let the training begin! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4: Let the training begin!   Chapter 4: Let the training begin! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:55 am

(OK this isn't my first forum rpg so i know how you do this but i don't really have much time on my bro's comp so i make them short but from now on i'll make them longer)

Because Shane couldn't battle in the gym he went back to Pallet Town.He was walking trough a forest while talking to his Starly a little.They were almost at the exit of the forest when they suddenly heard a strange sound "What was that?....." "Star...." Suddenly a trainer jumped out of the bush it looked like he wanted to battle. (OK better now Very Happy )

Last edited by PhoeniX on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Let the training begin!
Page 1 of 1