Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gryx
Team Silver Spark Leader

Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited) Empty
PostSubject: Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited)   Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Name:Arenlem. nicknamed aren.

Description:White, short hair, blue eyes.BLack mini leather jacket with white tshirt underneath.Black skinny jeans with a patch on the knee, white DC sneakers, pale skin, checkered black and white bracelets.Bangs covering her left eye, her eyebrows barely visible.And a backpack tinted gray with white with empty poke'balls in it.

Hometown:Pueltown

History:She was very rich, or least her family was.She got so bored being stuck inside her room all day because they believed she was albino.Soon she got sick of it and ran away, starting a whole new life.She got adopted by some Chicole village people, and she was teased because of her skin color by her Chicole village sister.Same things happened in school, they would get magnifying glasses and try to burn her.Soon she was home schooled, but that didn't work either.When she turn 14, she officialy declared she woukd depart from them and start her own, rogue life.Now she roams with her two companions persian and umbreon, looking to someday be recongized not as an albino nerd, but as one of the best trainers in the world

Personality:shy, Confident, friendly, doesn't talk much, hates chatter boxes.She will often speak in a soft voice, she's awful timid when it comes to speaking.Otherwise she believes she can kick your butt.Prefers cat, dark and physic poke'mon.

Pokemon Team:(Refering to the poke'mon you have, or a guild...?)

IC post:Aren Ignored the encouraging screams of people, along with the boo's and aww's.Her popcorn was bumped over by a Man cupping his hands, elbowing her."Watch it, fatty!" she said in disgust.She looked over his bald shiny head to see a torterra and an empoleon.The empoleon used bubble beam, but the torterra's hard shell blocked it like it was a simple gust of wind.Torterra used earthquake, bringing the empoleon to it's knees.It then used razor leaf while empoleon gathered it's stregnth.Empoleon used aqua jet, matching torterra's power.The torterra stumbled back while empoleon used ice beam.The torterra froze and was brought to it's knees.He had used and ice attack, effective against grass type.Suddenly a booming voice came from the speaker behind her."Empoleon wins!" she clamped her ears, Why did she have to sit right next to a speaker?!Suddenly Boos wre heard from the other side of the crowd.The man next to her almost sat on her, still moving and shouting."I've had enough of this!" she said, louder then all the jeers and shouts.The battle dome was quiet.She stomped her way angrily from the seats to the exit, her face tinted a bright red.The silence made her feel weird, millions of people turned their heads to her.She cursed under her breath as she slammed the door behind her.

Last edited by gryx on Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm confused.. I need more effort put into this...)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited)   Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:16 pm

I love the imagination and uniqueness that you put into your application. It was different and we needed a little more girls on here as characters. Anyways here we go...
!!POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED!!!

(Choose Nickname)
Species: #053 Persian
Female Lv. 30 HP: 75
Height:3'3" Weight: 80lbs.
Types: Normal Abilities: N/A
Attacks: Scratch, Bite, Growl, Pay Day

(Sorry only one for right now you can go look for an eevee though if you want to?)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
gryx
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited)   Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 pm

(Ok...>=3...I have nothing to do right now..I'm so happy..)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited)   Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:26 pm

(Well you still have to go to pallet town and recieve your pokedex andother gear and of course as to everyone who starts here start your pokemon journey! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
gryx
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited)   Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:29 pm

(I think I'm posting for no reason.Oh yeah, done.I posted for no reason..I should Delete this post..I might be breaking the rules...*Brings teddy close to*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited)   Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arenlem, my charrie.(Edited)
Page 1 of 1