Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my new player *edited

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jordin986
Team Silver Spark Leader

my new player *edited Empty
PostSubject: my new player *edited   my new player *edited Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:38 am

Name: christain lain

Description: christain likes wearing collard shirts and jeans. his face is sharp and has been called "hot" by many people.
he is skinny but strength will surprise you. his eyes colour is a mix between blue and green. his hight is 5"6, his hair reaches his shoulders and is black.

Hometown:Pallet Town

History: christain grew up outside of pallet town, he lived with his mother in a "haunted" house. one day he set a trap and cought his ghost pokemon. as for his father he went missing when fishing for magicarp.do to his strange pokemon and living in the outskirts of the town, he has few friends. (most are scared away by ghosty).

Personality: Christain is kind and loves meeting new people. he is very good at reading peoples faces, and tries to be kind to them and comfort them if needed. if somebody is mean to christain or his friends christain sticks up for them.

Pokemon Team: ghosty (gastly) level 5

Version 1.2

Last edited by Jordin986 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

my new player *edited Empty
PostSubject: Re: my new player *edited   my new player *edited Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:13 am

Hello and welcome to the RPG. As for your application you should make your History and your character Description a bit longer.
Back to top Go down

my new player *edited
Page 1 of 1