Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Violet, My new improved charrie. =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

Violet, My new improved charrie. =) Empty
PostSubject: Violet, My new improved charrie. =)   Violet, My new improved charrie. =) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Name: Violet also known as the black angel. Or the fallen angel. Also called the black lotus.

Description: I'm is a depressed girl, wearing all black. I have blood red eyes and extremely dark brunette hair which reaches down just past my scarf. My outfit consists of A short black tank-top-like dress reaching down only past my knees. I have a black scarf and long gloves with odd markings on them. I wear a long detective-like coat which she can bury her face in. She has many scars, the most noticeable going down her eye and reaching down to her cheek but not just past my mouth. I have long black boots which reach up my legs. Human picture: Violet, My new improved charrie. =) Violet I am also known to turn into a black three-tailed fox when angered. My clothing turns white so I doesn't look . . . naked. My muzzle is white, my hair the same. I still have my brown coat, too. I'm also a shapeshifter. Violet, My new improved charrie. =) Violetfoxform

Hometown: No comment. I'll just say when I showed up things started getting worse and worse.

History: WARNING: this will be VERY SAD AND DEPRESSING! I was born a' perfect little angel' . . . I had everything I wanted. An awesome mom and dad, a big bedroom, filled with pink wallpaper, and paintings of unicorns, hearts, princesses. I had drapes over my bed. (pink duh) I had all the toys I wished for, which weren't many. I had 15. The only thing I was missing was friends. But that changed when I was five, for that day my mother brought me home a beautiful eevee. I loved her so much. . . I named her Aroura.

I spent every minute I could with Aroura, making sure I gave her everything she needed. I even took her to my favorite spot in the forest to gaze at the stars every full moon. I had heard my parents fighting sometimes, but I thought nothing of it I told myself it was the soap opera on TV. My parents wouldn't fight, would they? After out adventure to the forest one night, I listened to my parents fighting. " She has no friends! She needs time with that eevee!" yelled my mother. " SHE NEEDS TIME WITH OTHER REAL PEOPLE!" my father would scream over and over.

A month later, they divorced, and three days later, on the way to visit me, my mother was . . . murdered. By my father I guess. About seven years later, when I was twelve, my father took me and Aroura to the forest. He lead us to the cliff I watched the stars at. And then, he . . . he. . .HE. . .. sorry.... He killed... my eevee..... He then set the forest on fire and drove me home. I cried for days not coming out of my room once. . . . My heart was filled with pain, I grew into a fox form, clawing the paper off the wall, always writing, you'll pay.... you'll pay.... A month later, I summoned him to my room, locked the door, and killed him.

I ran into the forest that winter night, never looking back. The wasteland which I spent my time in, for so long. My wonderful past had gone down, everything I loved perished. I ran through the forest, crying and screaming. I got to the cliff, howled for my lost eevee once more, Turned into my fox form, and flew away using my tails. I landed In a farther forest from exhaustion. A group of mightyena saw me and were territorial. I closed my eyes and waited to die. It was a good way to go. But something sent them running. It was a dark ralts! We became instant friends. Now we want to join team rocket. ( she is a gardevoir now)
Personality: evil, depressed, angry, and often crying, and she oddly hows at the moon. A fire burns her soul part by part.

Pokemon Team: Guardevoir with blood red eyes who is black where she should be green. whatever level, Dark pulse, hypnosis, dream eater, shadow claw.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Violet, My new improved charrie. =)   Violet, My new improved charrie. =) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Sorry..... My computer does this alot...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Violet, My new improved charrie. =)   Violet, My new improved charrie. =) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:39 am

Hmm this is an interesting application it is so original adn creative I believe taht this would be a good one and I'll let you have the pokemon as well...

+POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED+

(you can look up the info if you wish!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Violet, My new improved charrie. =)   Violet, My new improved charrie. =) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:29 am

(look up the info?) Oh nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Violet, My new improved charrie. =)   Violet, My new improved charrie. =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Violet, My new improved charrie. =)
Page 1 of 1