Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

im going to be late!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

im going to be late! Empty
PostSubject: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:43 pm

As I woke up , listening to the sound of chirping pokemon through the windows, I looked to the calender. "Friday! I'm going to be late!" I jumped out of bed and put some clothes on. Before I could ge out the door, my mom stopped me. "Son, slow down, you'll sprain your ankle." "Uhhh." I groaned. "Mom, i have to get over to Prof. Oak's lab to get my pokedex!" "I know," she said, "but you can't forget your bag." "Oh, yeah..." I said. I took the bag and felt something inside. "Mom, there's potions in here!" "Of course." she said. " Oh, thanks." I said as I went out the front door. It was a nice day outside. I walked down the street to Prof. Oak's lab. As I came in, there was a couple of scientisits trying to restrain a Machop. I walked through the lab to Prof. Oak. "Hello, you must be David." he said. "Yeah, thats me." He walked over to a table near the back of his lab. "Here you go, David, your new pokedex! The pokedex automatically puts new data in when you see and catch new pokemon." "Thanks, Prof. Oak" I said. Before I left the lab, a scientist stopped me, "Here, this should help you on your mission." He gave me a pokeball. "With this, you can catch wild pokemon!" he said, as if I didn't know. I thanked him, and left the lab. I let the Absol out of his pokeball, "You ready?" I asked him. He nodded. "Okay, then let's go and start an adventure!" I said as we left the town, skipping.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:05 pm

(Just to let you know the admin would of done the role of Prof. Oak as well as the gym leaders okay don't press your luck dude!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:56 pm

(sorry, I didn't know that admin had to play the role of Prof. Oak. here's the redo)

As I woke up , listening to the sound of chirping pokemon through the windows, I looked to the calender. "Friday! I'm going to be late!" I jumped out of bed and put some clothes on. Before I could ge out the door, my mom stopped me. "Son, slow down, you'll sprain your ankle." "Uhhh." I groaned. "Mom, i have to get over to Prof. Oak's lab to get my pokedex!" "I know," she said, "but you can't forget your bag." "Oh, yeah..." I said. I took the bag and felt something inside. "Mom, there's potions in here!" "Of course." she said. " Oh, thanks." I said as I went out the front door. It was a nice day outside. I walked down the street to Prof. Oak's lab. As I came in, there was a couple of scientisits trying to restrain a Machop. I walked through the lab to Prof. Oak. "Hey, Prof. Oak." I said.

(I had the same thing written in Twinleaf Town subject, but I changed it) (OOC: does admin play the role of everyone exept me? ex: other trainers, people that I talk to, wild pokemon, & common people like Nurse Joy & Giovanni)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:27 am

(Yeah I know thanks for editing it! Very Happy)

::As you wait at the building you see it rise in front of you its gray hue shining in the sunlight as it seemed like fall and it places leaves whre on the ground. As you wait for someone to open the door or answer it at least? Finally someone did indeed open the door as you see a girl who seemed not that older than you herself it was one ofthe assistants of Professor Oak. She was apparently there to help him with his research. "HI! Come on in!" She said as she opened the door signaling for you to come in as well opening the door wider for you to walk into.::
Back to top Go down
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: re:im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:21 pm

"Thanks" I said as I walked into the building. I walked through the rows of bookshelves to were Prof. Oak was standing. He was busy standing over something. "Uumm, Prof. Oak?" I said, waiting for him to respond.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:39 am

::Professor Oak of course was pouring over a book in which he had some research that he needed to look over himself from one of his very own boks n which was in his hands at the moment. That was until he heard the sound of footsteps coming towards him thinking it was just one of his researchers or assistants coming by him he didn't pay to much attention that was until the footsteps stopped dead behind him. Now of course not many of the lab staff did that and he heard an unfamiliar voice like a kid asking a question the sound of one whom was unsure or wanting his attention at that moment. And so he put it into the empty slot in which it belonged and pivoted gracefully as if he was on one of those rotating spots as his crisp blue eyes looked down his face now excited for he had found that it was someone whom was going to be or was a trainer there to get a starter or the kit in which to start with. As he finally answered the kid right in front of him now looking at his face. "Yes? you must be here to start your journey as a pokemon trainer am I right?" He said seeming like he could predict why he was there::
Back to top Go down
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:07 pm

"Uuum, yeah." I said, "How did you know- nevermind, am I to late to get a Pokedex?" I asked, begging to hear the answer that I wanted.

(sorry for the late reply, I was kinda busy)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 pm

(Its quite alright I was a little preoccupied myself with the holidays and moving around! lol)

::His smile got wider making his eyes crinkle a little "No! It is never too late to get your items for your journey!" He said with excitement he went behind his desk and took a key out of his white lab coat pocket and put into a special drawer adn opened it and took out five pokeballs and five antidotes and then he stopped looking at you again with that polite and kind smile "Would you like Red, Green, or Blue for your pokedex?" AS it waited to see what your answer was and the other items which rested on top of the wooden finished desk.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im going to be late!
Page 1 of 1