Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

im going to be late!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

im going to be late! Empty
PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:21 pm

::As the Professor looked at her and liked the answer very well for she was quite right they did cost a little bit of a bundle, but it was usual for him to give new beginners all of this. "Oh don't worry I do this to all new trainers adn I think this one will fit you well!" As he picked out a nice baby blue colored Pokedex and added it to the rest of the stuff on the desk for her to take so she would be able to start her pokemon journey!::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: re:im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm

"Oh, any color's fine," I said, as I looked over the contents on the desk. "Is this all for me?" I asked, surprised by the fact that what was there cost around $2000. "I mean, you don't have to give me all this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:54 pm

(its quite alright I just got back from a long vacation went to my girlfriends for christmas and home for new years hope your holidays wehre good though! Very Happy)

::The professor nodded, "Yes! I believe you are for you have your very own pokemon right?" As he saw that you had one at your feet walking lightly and smoothly towards his desk in which held the things forevery beginner pokemon trainer. Slowly pulling out a key to a special drawer. Which fit perfectly into it this key he kept a watchful eye on when he had it in his pocket for if he lost it then whoever had it would be able to get into just about anywhere in his lab. "Would want a regular red one or would you want a Green or Blue one?" For some of his new generation of trainers liked somecolor choices even though most of them where universal Pokedexs which meant taht they would be able to pick up on any pokemon in any region! As well he pulled out five antidotes and five pokeballs to place on the top of the wooden finished desk for you to recieve!::
Back to top Go down
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:19 pm

"Im David" I said, "You dont know me, I dont come here often. You probably know why Im here, but Ill tell you anyways- I came here for a Pokedex."

(soory for the late reply, i was kinda busy)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:17 am

(I swear I thought I had done my replies before I had left oh well I'll reply again I guess?)

::As you walk up to the professor you see that he himself was busy as well as usual no rest for the professor as well it seemed. That is until he hears your footsteps and wondering whom they belonged to so he decided he'd turn and which he did ever so gracefully as if he did this many a times. Seeing your face he shown a polite smile which he did to many. "Yes and you must be?" Scratching his brain for whom you where for he had not much recollection of which family you had come from? And so he waits for you to answer or at least to remind him a little bit more that is?::
Back to top Go down
Dudeness98
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:41 pm

As I woke up , listening to the sound of chirping pokemon through the windows, I looked to the calender. "Friday! I'm going to be late!" I jumped out of bed and put some clothes on. Before I could ge out the door, my mom stopped me. "Son, slow down, you'll sprain your ankle." "Uhhh." I groaned. "Mom, i have to get over to Prof. Oak's lab to get my pokedex!" "I know," she said, "but you can't forget your bag." "Oh, yeah..." I said. I took the bag and felt something inside. "Mom, there's potions in here!" "Of course." she said. " Oh, thanks." I said as I went out the front door. It was a nice day outside. I walked down the street to Prof. Oak's lab. As I came in, there was a couple of scientisits trying to restrain a Machop. I walked through the lab to Prof. Oak. "Hey Prof. Oak." I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im going to be late!   im going to be late! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

im going to be late!
Page 1 of 1