Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 pm

:BEEP BEEP BEEP: Jeffs hand slams on the alarm clock. :Yawn: Jeff opens his eyes and realizes the time. :Omg im 45 mins late: Jeff rushes to get dressed and runs out of his room into the kitchen. Jeffs mom gives him a stern look and says :your late i've been trying to wake you up for an hour:

Jeff says : I know I know: and he grabs a muffin and rushes out the door.

Jeff thinks to himself I hope they didn't forget about me. He starts to run down the long road and before he knows it he almost runs completely into his childhood friend Jake.

Jeff says : Oh im really sorry jake, I cant talk long I'm going to get my first pokemon:: He says his goodbyes to his friend and keeps running but making sure not to accidentally run into anyone else and knock them over.

He finally arrives at the front door. He takes a deep breath and walks in....
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm

One of the scientists answers the door as the gap widens and someone older with blond hair looks at you seing you gasping for air and taking in breathes. "hmm run much?" He said in a joking sort of way as he lets you in and you feel better for there is circulated air running through the lab. As he let you find your way towards the rear of the place and find the great professor while he went back to his experiments. You start walking towards the rear passing the bookcases with their giant variety of pokemon infotmation, past the giant glass case with their mass of pokeballs....::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm

::Whew:: Professor I am very sorry I am late. ::Whew:: It is great to see you sir. What experiments are you working on today? Anything interesting I can help with?

Jeff thinks to himself ::Hes not paying attention to me, I hope he is not to angry that I am late.::

Professor Oak, I know I'm late and I'm truly sorry. There is no excuse for it. Today is the day I get my first pokemon, I hope the other trainers haven't taken them all?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:57 pm

::As you are talking to the one who had let you in the place wondering what this boy was talking about. Except...A figure came up behind him surprising "Hello Jeff and welcome I see one of my helpers let you in!" For Prof. Oak looked at the boy from behind him of course. Waiting for some reaction and of course of a response for things as well!::
Back to top Go down
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Jeff stands their looking stupid. :Opps I apologize:: I was in such a rush and try to explain everything I didnt even realize I was just babbling to the wrong person.

Professor, you know my father Steven right? He said you guys used to be such great friends until my father went to Saffron City. I'm trying to be just like him. He loves using Rock and Steel pokemon. Im assuming you know already. I don't recall me ever meeting you in person. We might have but I don't remember.

Professor I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but I'm ready to start my journey and hopefully become one of the best trainers ever...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:49 am

::As the great and friendly Professor looked at the young lad and actualy took a little time to listen adn to think. "Ah yes Steven! I think I remember seeing both of you, but you where much younger!" He said to the young boy who was standing right in front of him. Knowing that it had been quite awhile since seeing him for when he saw him and his friend Steven he was just starting to crawl and now he was ready for his journey? As he stood there with eyes of surprise. "How is your father by the way? I haven't seen or heard much from him or about you guys?" He asked as he led you towards the rear where he kept the counter with the starter pokemon. "Oh and I don't mind you aren't late!" He said once again with his nice and polite smile.::
Back to top Go down
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Jeff follows the professor with his eyes on the ground and staying silent for a couple seconds. He thinks to himself, I miss my father but hes doing what he has to be doing.

Jeff responds to the professor "My father is doing very well. He is studying all psychic pokemon with the gym leader Sabrina. We miss him alot. Mom hasn't been the same since he left for his trip. He hasn't been gone long just about i think 2 months. I just wish he was home to see me off. Hopefully I run into him sometime along the way. Ehhhhh enough of me babbling about my dad."

A few tears drip from Jeff's eye. He wipes them off hopefully before the professor realized. Jeff looks up at the professor and smiles.

"Professor, I have the most respect for you and what you do. And i appreciate everything you have done for pallet town. If it wasn't for you, people wouldn't know all they do about pokemon and I'm in debt to you for letting me raise up one of your own...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:40 am

::As you are saying all of this to him he starts to feel the heart-warmed respect from Jason and he was happy that he had known and still knew of his father. "Oh tahnk you very much Jason and I'm very pleased that you think of that about me!" He said with much empathy as his optimistic was shwon towards the trainer.He wondered what will become of this one. Will he be reknowned like his father or will he be crushed by the hardships of the journey? He had no knowledge what would happen, but he had hope for this one.::
Back to top Go down
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Jeff stands there looking at the professors eyes. Jeff thinks to himself "I wonder what he is thinking about? He has so much experience and wisdom I dare not bother him"

Jeff looks around at the place where it all starts and says " This place is very very impressive" Jeff also looks at all the pokeballs and thinks "I wonder what kinds of different pokemon are inside of those."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:51 pm

::As the professor looked at the youngkid and made him feel like when he was young which was such a long time ago. "Well each pokeball has its own pokemon in it and there are loads of diferent kinds in the world!" As he led you towards where all the other trainers get their very first pokemon. You see the elaborate machine reveal itself to you as you see this counter that had circular strips of cardboard or smething of the sort as it sprang into life because Oak had pushed the start button. It whirled and pokeballs came out of the holesfour ofthem where now there one with a fire symbol, one with a water symol, one with a grass symbol and finally one with a lightning symbol!

"Well nowthat you are here youcan finally choose your very first pokemon. Of course there are four different kinds, Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu!" Now it was time for Jeff to choose which will he choose for his very first?::
Back to top Go down
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:06 pm

Jeff watched the machine scramble all the pokeballs and saw 4 of them pop down. Jeff stares at the pokeballs and scratches his head.

"Which one should I choose. The grass pokemon, the water, the fire or the electric. MMMM. The grass or water pokemon would be great against the pewter city gym." Jeff thinks to himself about all the options

Ok professor I am ready. Jeff grabs for the grass pokemon and says "Ill take bulbasaur!"

Jeff looks at the pokemon and is happy but hopes he made the right decision.

Last edited by Xindark on Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:13 am

ooc: mind correcting those grammar errors for me?

IC:
::As he talked to himself Oak got intranced in his own things and let him decide on his own it seemed like awhile until he saw that he was ready and heard that Jeff was as well. "Ah! Bulbasaur I see you've put alot of thought into this decision!" As he spoke the bulbasaur was withdrawn from its pokeball as it loked up at you with its toothy grin and its miniscle bulb on its bac, just rearing to grow and get stronger, bigger, and faster! "Well just be best to take care of him!" As he handed you a copy ofthe pokedex which you would need on your journey as well as a few pokeballs. "There that ota hold ya until you get to Viridian!"As he showed a kind smile and baied you farewell.

Bulbasaur
Male LV. 5
Attacks: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip
Back to top Go down
Xindark
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:09 pm

OOC-I apologize about that

IC- Jeff looks at the professor and smiles and thanks him. Jeff looks at his new pokemon and says "I will become the best trainer I can be::

Jeff opens the door and walks out of the lab and starts his journey.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:44 pm

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED   A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A late trainer, I hope i'm not too late to get a pokemon from prof oak CLOSED
Page 1 of 1