Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:00 pm

Profesor Oak silently dusts his collection of Pokeballs. Each holding a special Pokemon. These Pokemon where the following, Bulbasaur and Charamander. these Pokemon where to be given to new trainers. He smiled happily to himself. Once finished he sat down by his desk. Waiting for new traners to come to his door. Knowing that he would have more then enough for everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:03 pm

amy woke up and looked at her clock"Oh-no!My alarm clock did not go off!!"she raced to her dresser dug through her clothing and found a red shirt and a blue pants thinking"charmander,bulbasaur,or squritle I just can't decide charizard is fire flying. blastroise is flat out water.venasaur is grass poison so its quaduple weak to fire so I think charmander is best!"She packed up some stuff and raced to Professer Oak's lab and knocked on the door saying"I hope charmander is still there"

ooc: her clock is way wrong LOL.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:57 pm

::You open the door into the professor's lab and you see him sitting at his desk awaiting for more potential trainers. For he had just recieved a new batch of starter pokemon for trainers.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:52 pm

"hello proffeser oak?"says amy. i am here for my starter pokemon.looking past proffeser oak at the pokeballs trying to geuss wich one is a charmander.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:56 pm

Prof. Oak appears from behind a door. "Hello. You must be Amy."
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:36 pm

"yes what pokemon do you have i hope you have charmander!"she said really fast.she rushed to the table and took a pokeball is this it it opened and a squirtle came out"nope thats not it........"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:07 pm

Oak let out a small laugh. "Don't worry. We have a charmander in stock." The man took the right pokeball and let out the fire lizard. "Carefull though, this one is abit more wild then most of the other ones."
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 3:28 pm

amy knelt down and said"hi there little charmander"and the charmander blushed"na i think he is cute"said amy."i am going to call you enternal flame."said amy.

Last edited by coolcat1196 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooc: i put the wrong nake)
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:40 pm

The charmander smiled at the name and Oak smiled. "he likes you." The old man pulls out five pokeballs and hands them to you. "I hope you enjoy your pokemon journey."
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:06 pm

"thanks first we are going to catch a pokemon huh enternal flame?"asked Amy.char char!"said enternal flame."what are enternal flames move proffser oak?"asked Amy.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:02 pm

"He's Lv.5 so he knows Ember, Leer and Takle." Oak responeded
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:22 pm

"ok thanks"she said"retrun enternal flame."char char!"it said as in no."uh...ok i geuss you can stay out lets go!first stop the training area!"she yelled and dashed out the door to the training area.
((lolz shes really wants to get stronger!))
Back to top Go down
Sarah Amazaki
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sarah Amazaki

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:07 pm

OOC:I'm guessing this is where I post.^^Just so everyone knows,sometimes I like to add detail to my posts which sometimes get really long,but I'm trying to alternate,so be nice!!!!

IC:
The sun finally rose and Sarah woke up at 7:00 a.m. sharp;her clock said so."Just five more minutes please,"she said not thinking she was going anywhere today.She hit the snooze button but suddenly realized that she had to be somewhere!Prof. Oak's Lab to get her first pokemon!"Oops!"she jumped out of her bed and raced to the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.She headed back into her room to find her clock ringing madly, so she shut if off and begin to pick out the outfit for today.

She sat down and brushed her hair and put on her clothes,grabbing her bag and heading downstairs. Her whole family was there,even Jani who visited every week it seemed.Her mom was conversating with her while her dad was reading the newspaper and sipping on his daily coffee.She smiled.'My family rocks'she thought."Good morning everyone!!!"she said.Jani smiled,"Sis!Oh I missed you!"she said while hugging Sarah."I thought you weren't coming!"Jani was shocked."What?And miss this day?Of course not!"Sarah sat down and looked up at her parents.They were smiling from ear to ear and they bursted with laughter. To make things shorter,they had a nice breakast and the family walked her down to the front of the lab because they were so excited.Some energy;and now Sarah was standing at the door of the lab.She took a deep breath and knocked 3 times on the door and took 2 steps back."Here we go."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Oak opened the door. "Oh hello there. Are you Sarah?" He steps back inorder to let you in. "If so, I already have some pokemon waiting."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Amazaki
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sarah Amazaki

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:14 pm

"Yes sir, I am."Sarah says.She looked up at the professor and then walked in.She looked up at the lab. It was huge!!!She began to look at everything from beakers in the corner to the fields in the back with pokemon,to the pokeballs sitting on a table next to a window."Are those the pokemon?"she asked turning back to Prof. Oak.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:26 pm

Oak gives a laugh. "Sorry no, those are someone elses. The pokeballs are over here. "The older man flicks a switch and a machine holding four pokeballs rose from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Amazaki
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sarah Amazaki

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:56 pm

Sarah giggled slightly embarrassed."Oh!"she said then headed to the four pokeballs."So what pokemon are they?"she said looking at them.She was about to get her first pokemon!
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:42 pm

"Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Pikachu" Oak respondes.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Amazaki
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sarah Amazaki

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:43 pm

"Hmm...I think I'll take the Squirtle"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:46 pm

Oak hands you the water pokemon. "He's level 5, knows watergun and tackle."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:20 am

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED   First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Pokemon to all from Pallet Town CLOSED
Page 1 of 1