Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonoko
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sonoko

The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:54 pm

Eva's first thoughts upon seeing the lab was that it looked much larger in the pictures. While still an impressive sight, the lab resembled more of a windmill turned farmhouse turned mansion then the laboratory of one of the most renown Pokemon researchers. Still, the amount of land it was built on and the numerous pokemon roaming it more then made up for the let down of the small odd architecture. Eva had spent the majority the journey to the building gazing at the pokemon- many of which she had she could not remember seeing before, and others she knew were most defiantly not native.

By the time she finally arrived at the door of the esteemed laboratory, it was noon, and Eva had seen more pokemon in the several hour 'walk' then in her 15 years of life.

Knocking on the wooden door somewhat gently, she gently straightened her shirt and fiddled with the strap of her black messenger bag.

"...Hello?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:12 pm

The old door is opened quickly and Oak looks out. "Oh, hello there. Come on in!" He pulls the door open all the way so you could walk in.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Sonoko
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sonoko

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:49 pm

Nodding and making a small sound of confirmation, Eva enters smiling gently. Immediately she starts taking in the interior of the building, and admits to herself that it truly does look like a laboratory from the inside.

"Thank you. You are professor Oak, right?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:30 pm

"Yes. You are Eva, am I right?" The older man smiles and leads you quickly into his lab.
Back to top Go down
Sonoko
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sonoko

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:13 pm

"Yes I am." She glances out the window on the way inside, catching a glimpse of one of the pokemon. "All those pokemon outside-- they cant all possibly belong to you, right?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:21 pm

'They belong to other trainers, a couple are mine though." The man gesters to four pokeballs sitting on a table. "Here are the starters. feel free to pick which ever one you want."
Back to top Go down
Sonoko
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sonoko

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:37 pm

"Oh, I see." She approched the table and eyed the four pokeballs.

"Which ones are which?"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:50 pm

"They go in order, first being Charmander then squirtle, Bulbasuar, and finally pikachu." He says pointing out each pokeball and what they hold.
Back to top Go down
Sonoko
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sonoko

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:09 pm

"Alright then," reaching forward Eva grabbed the third pokeball with a grin before turning to Oak. "I'll choose you Bulbasaur~ so come on out!" She activated the pokeball then, releasing the green pokemon.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:33 pm

The grass pokemon looks up in question and smiles at the sight of its new trainer. "This little guy is lv. 5, knows tackle and vine whip." Oak says while handing you 5 pokeballs and pokedex.
Back to top Go down
Sonoko
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sonoko

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:43 pm

"He does, does he?" Placing the items into her bag, she squats down and smiles at her new partner. "Well hello there- I hope we can be good friends."
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:15 pm

The bulbasaur smiles happily and jumps into your arms. "looks like he likes you."
Back to top Go down
Sonoko
Team Silver Spark Leader
Sonoko

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Slightly startled, Eva laughs as she holds Bulbasaur. "Well I like you to Bulbasaur."

She stands up with him still in her arms, lifting a hand to pet his head as she grins at Professor Oak. "Thankyou so much professor- I promise I'll take great care of him!"
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:07 pm

"Its my pleasure. Hope you enjoy your pokemon journey." Oak smiles and escourts you out the door.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:36 pm

OOC: So sorry to interrupt, but is this one done? Also Sonoko its nice to meet ya hopefully next time we meet in better terms and not in the middle of something. LOL! Also just a little bit of an idea for ya to think of Sonoko its just my two bits and then I'm done have fun with the character and try and make the scene come out in words cause to others they'd have to imagine it and if the scene is descriptive enough others will see the scene unfold when they check out your posts. And with that, that is all! See ya later!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED   The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Lab of Pallet Town CLOSED
Page 1 of 1