Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

................Healing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

................Healing Empty
PostSubject: ................Healing   ................Healing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Kairi's Pachirisu had been in a rough fight. And Kairi had put that Spearow though a lot. She decided to heal them both. She handed Nurse Joy Pachirisu and her Spearow's PokeBall.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: ................Healing   ................Healing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:31 pm

Nurse Joy looked up and took the two pokeballs. "Please wait for a moment!" She said with a smile, setting the pokeballs down on the healing machine. "Just wait a few moments."
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: ................Healing   ................Healing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:38 pm

(Pachirisu's not in a PokeBall.)

Kairi sit down and had a snack while she waited for her Pokemon to be healed.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: ................Healing   ................Healing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:40 pm

( I'll edit -_-)

Nurse Joy continues working, and smiles over at the pokemon when they finish healing, she lifts up Pachirisu and sets her down on the counter along with Sparrow, who is napping in his pokeball.
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
Kairi
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: ................Healing   ................Healing Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Kairi continued sitting waiting for her Pokemon to be healed. She heard Spearow nagging in his PokeBall. She'd have to find out what's wrong. It was getting kinda late. Kairi decided to spend the night in the Pokemon Center. She'd ask Nurse Joy for a room for the night after she healed her Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: ................Healing   ................Healing Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:16 pm

(Hey dude sorry for the wait and that I didn't get back to you till now I was going through to see which ones needed tobe closed and I found yours still open so I'm gonna reply nce again sorry for the wait!)

;:As you wait patiently even though it had been such a long time even the moon was starting to rise and the lights out the window where turning on with ease finally the nurse who had a very long day had finally gotten done with yourcase along with others which where waiting for her to get to. "Here you go I'm completely sorry for the wait today wsa a busy day I guess you will want somewhere to rest for the night right?" She said as if she knew of what you where thinking for she was thinking the very samething about the ones who had been waiting patiently for her to get done as she started to call up numbers of those who had been waiting patiently and for those who ahd chose to visit the hotel there she had to make calls to them letting them know about their pokemon being fcompletely healed!::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ................Healing   ................Healing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

................Healing
Page 1 of 1