Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

healing my pokémon CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
viprus
Team Silver Spark Leader

healing my pokémon CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: healing my pokémon CLOSED   healing my pokémon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:41 am

Vince walked to the pokémon center and walked to the front desk. "excuse me ,I'd like to have my pokémon healed
so could you help me with that?" Vince asked the lady at the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: healing my pokémon CLOSED   healing my pokémon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:51 pm

::As you wait for an answer she looks at you with deep blue eyes and hair like fire in perfect pigtails and her clean white uniform it was Nurse Joy and she was ready to serve any and all pokemon trainers who came to any pokemon center for there was one in every town! As she said "Yes I will do that for you just go overthere and wait while I heal them back to health!" She said as she showed a polite smile of white teeth a perfect smile. AS she as well points to the chairs in which where notthat far from the desk as well you see on the side there was a map pinned onto the wall ofthe surrounding towns and where you'd be ableto find every Pokecenter and everything else it was the map of the Kanto Region!::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
viprus
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: healing my pokémon CLOSED   healing my pokémon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:23 am

Vince looked at the map and found cinnebar island so he dreamed away to his home. he relived his first meeting with Rebrus and what happened after it. Vince also though of the 2 pokemon he captured today. he sat down on a seat and he fell asleep because it was quite a hard day.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: healing my pokémon CLOSED   healing my pokémon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:27 pm

;:As you slept on the comfortable chair you had started to dream of home and the adventures you ahd there before you had left to encounter new places and new pokemon. although for some reason you wherethe sameage as you where in the conscious world except the adventures where of your childhood when you where growing up minorly until the present age. That is until you felt a nudge on your leg for it had been awhile and the nurse had been trying to get your attention and then she remembered which one was his and let the Houndour go to him and that is who was nudging at your knee will it work and you wake up or will it not phase you at all though?::
Back to top Go down
viprus
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: healing my pokémon CLOSED   healing my pokémon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 am

Vince woke up with a big yawn and asked sleepy: what is the matter." then he saw his bud Rebrus pulling his leg. "hey buddy how do you feel?" Dour (good). "oh yeah, my other pokemon." the nurse returned his pokemon to him and Vince thanked the nurse for healing his pokemon and he walked out of the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: healing my pokémon CLOSED   healing my pokémon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:13 pm

::The Nurse showed her polite and bright smile once more and said "Your welcome hope to see you once again!" As you left the pokecenter with your pokemon now healed and ready for more action. As you disappear with your dark, fire, and Psychic partners ready to take on what you can and as soon as you can!

POST CLOSED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: healing my pokémon CLOSED   healing my pokémon CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

healing my pokémon CLOSED
Page 1 of 1