Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Healing Pokemon CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikshy2329
Team Silver Spark Leader
nikshy2329

Healing Pokemon CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:58 am

Nicole jogged to the nearest Center. She walked in, and took out her pokeballs out. "Hello?" She asked to the empty counter.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:25 pm

::A beautiful girl with braided red hair and a pleasant smile on a beaming face wearing a white lab coat with a nameplate saying "Nurse Joy" on it. She came to the backside of the counter and to the front and saw that there was someone there. "Oh hello how are you I'm guessing by you being here you need some pokemon healed?" She said with a spurt of laughter for it was a retorical question. A pink and happy chansey hopped to the front and saw that it was time to get to work on healing which chansey's where good at aiding to. "I'll be right back with your pokemon!" she replied as she took the tray that your pokeball is in and goes into the back where apparently the pokemon are healed as you wait in the lobby for them to be ready.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
nikshy2329
Team Silver Spark Leader
nikshy2329

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 am

Nicole laughed also. She put her pokeballs in the tray, and watched Nurse Joy walk away. She waited paiently. She looked down at the tiled floor. If someone were to look to long, they could get dizzy, how the red and the white checkered each other.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:49 pm

::The wait seems long and you seem to get a little lihtheaded by watching the tiled flor. Finally she returns and you walk to the counter uneasily. "Here are your pokemon and I see you must of gotten bored? Don't worry some others do that." She puts the tray on the counter for you to pick out your pokeball(s).::
Back to top Go down
nikshy2329
Team Silver Spark Leader
nikshy2329

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Nicole giggled slightly. "Thank you. Hmm...What kind of pokemon does Brock use?" She pasued. "Isn't that the gym leader's name?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:57 pm

::"Brock you say? He uses mostly Rock pokemon which is hard to beat, unless that is if you don't either have a really strong pokemon or a water type then you might be wanting to train soon. At least that'd be my advice to you young one!" she said as she looked into the beaming face of the kid who was there and wondering about the gym leader.::

OOC: WB where have ye been?
Back to top Go down
nikshy2329
Team Silver Spark Leader
nikshy2329

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:39 pm

OOC: forgot bout this site. I think i'm going to delete my account on here, it's just isn't......fun anymore....sorry. I'll wait till you get back on, then I'll delete it. YOu can have my pokemon....
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:06 am

OOC: I hope i'm not the cause of you not enjoying the sites as much? Cause if so then I wouldn't like myself as much. Also I hear that um.. I'm getting on your nerves or something. Anyways either way I might remind you, but I'll TRY not to get in your skin if you know what I mean. Once again sorry about you leaving and it was fun while it lasted hope you have fun on other sites and that you keep up a happy and good spirit!
LAZERUS
Keep ON Smilin' & Keep ON Gamin' YAY!
Always look ON the bright side of Life!!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy
PSS: IF you want you can put your character up for ADOPTION so to speak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nikshy2329
Team Silver Spark Leader
nikshy2329

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:33 pm

OOC:No it's nothing like that. I just don't like this site as much. And I don't know where you heard that from, the part where your gettting on my nerves, well, that ain't true. lol. Unless, hmmm....unless it was that one day that you were telling me to get on the sites, that may have been when I said You were getting on my nerves....hmmm....I think that might be when. lol. no it's nothing against you, it was just that day I had been getting yelled at, and I get on, and theres a message saying that. and I guess at the moment I felt like you were getting on my nerves.lol. but no it wasn't you.
I'll talk to you on the other sites, K?
Back to top Go down
nikshy2329
Team Silver Spark Leader
nikshy2329

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:54 am

How do you delete an account???????????
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:23 pm

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Pokemon CLOSED   Healing Pokemon CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Pokemon CLOSED
Page 1 of 1