Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character: T.J.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

New Character: T.J. Empty
PostSubject: New Character: T.J.   New Character: T.J. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:43 am

dnt really no how u wnt dis set up butt:
Name: T.J.
Personality:
The wild and adventurous type T.J. could easily be called the powerhouse of fun. He hates making enemies, obnoxious trainers and homework hehehe.He can easily befriend Pokemon and people,due to his humorous outlook on life and comedic daily routines. He does have a dark temper, be it that it ever gets out,and he'll show you just how nasty he can be. He has a soft spot for candy and will do anything to get some. Recently moved from Sinnoh, he travels the world of pokemon for a bit of purpose in life...

Starter Pokemon:Chimchar

Bio: Born and raised in Sinnoh until the age of 10, where he decided to travel alone to discover the vast world of Pokemon,leaving the ones he caught previously behind. Now 14 he has experienced a number of Pokemon related treasures. The fighting ways of assorted Fighting Types, the powerful minds of Psychic's, and even discovering his Aura. He plans on taking his teachings across the world of Pokemon.

Apperence:
Gray Skull Cap
Black Emo Neckline Hair w/ Red tips
Skull n Krossbonez Necklace
Black and Red Long Sleeve Skull designed shirt
black battle gloves w/ silver pokeball on palms
blue jean shorts
red (below the belt) sash with skull buckle drk brown eyes
red blk n white sneakers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dmalik67
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

New Character: T.J. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character: T.J.   New Character: T.J. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:17 pm

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

New Character: T.J.
Page 1 of 1