Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charizardemperor
Team Silver Spark Leader

First pokemon Empty
PostSubject: First pokemon   First pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Jason yawns as his alarm rings. "Dang, I have ten minutes to get ready and get there," Jason says as he scrambles out of bed and throws on an Iron Maiden shirt from his drawer. He puts on his jeans and runs downstairs. "Mom I'll be back later," Jason yells as he bolts out the door. He runs and almost get's hit by a car. He stops in front of Prof. Oak's Lab. "Woah," Jason says in awe still can't believing he's getting his first pokemon. He straightens his shirt and walks in knowing what pokemon he wants to choose.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

First pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pokemon   First pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 am

::As you run your feet striking the street walking fast your legs pumping and you going faster andfaster towards the high building which was the Pokemon Lab home of Professor Oak. You see its clean white building against the green grass and the beautiful blue sky. You reach the front door as your hand pulls the hard steel door it opening and giving to your wish. You go inside adn the air conditioner was working beautifully and the lazy hum of its sound and the fans with their blades flipping hither creating cool air pushing whatthe air conditioner was creating. You see the familiar white lab coats of scientists helping the great professor. In front of you your eyes grace the wonderous bookshelves to the left and right with books on everything imaginable about Pokemon.

You go further down the white aisle which was the familiar hallway you see pictures of great pokemon and other things imaginable beautiful scenery upon the white clean floor. Your footsteps echo off of the tiled floor. Once after passing the bookshelves and the pcitures you see a tall glass case that is protected by two inch thick glass where at least a hundred pokeballs from many trainers or ones that are in need of checking and ones that he gives to new trainers to be. Finally reaching the rear room of where the starter pokemon are given out. You see the Professor busy at work at the PC. Inputing todays inventory of which pokemon are with which trainers adn what not. Will you politely let him know that you are there or will you try to scare the old man?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Charizardemperor
Team Silver Spark Leader

First pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Alert   First pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Jason politely knocks on the wall getting Prof. Oak's attention. "Hey Prof. I am here for my pokemon what's in stock?" Jason asks nicely.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

First pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pokemon   First pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:30 am

::When the door opened you expected for Prof. Oak to see locks of gray hair, but no you saw a brown headed girl. It was one of his scientists that worked there noticing the knock for she was in the front of the place. "Uh..hello I'm guessing you are here for a new pokemon to start your journey no?" She asked even though it was yet a retorical question for what else would this young boy be here for. As she moved back making the door wider for him to come inside. Which he did and now he was off on his own "He's in the back by the way!" She said when she went back to her experiment.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

First pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: First pokemon   First pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First pokemon
Page 1 of 1