Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pichubabe33
Team Silver Spark Leader
pichubabe33

new pokemon Empty
PostSubject: new pokemon   new pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:02 pm

i walked into prof. oak's lab. i was excited but i didn't show it. i walk to prof. oak's desk and i asked camly, "what is my starter going to be? i hope to have a lvl 5 chimchar that knows ember and tackle."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pokemon   new pokemon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm

::YOu walk calmly into the lab seeing the hustle and bustle of lab work going on as the techs are busy in their own thing. AS you see the profesor looking over some notes on his desk. Without knowing it he hard you for even with his age he still had his hearing about him. "hmm..Your new here I take it aren't you for Chimchar I haven't heard of that one is it new? For I work with the Kanto versions of pokemon which would be Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle and the one whom creates a headache even to me at times Pikachu." He said with a calm yet honest word for to him he had not heard of such pokemon as of yet. For he dind't get to the Shinnoh region much, heck he barely got out of the lab to stretch his legs at times.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
pichubabe33
Team Silver Spark Leader
pichubabe33

new pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pokemon   new pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:57 pm

"well, i would have the fire type, charmander at lvl 5." i said frustrated. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pokemon   new pokemon Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC: Please don't do one line posts! Very Happy

IC:
::::The Professor smiled as he said to you as if he was informing of you of someting important which it was. "Well yes they are all a t level five, but usually pokemon chooses you and your going to have to try finding that pokemon!" He said as he led you to the counter with its machine that sent the pokeballs up through to the top of the counter. As Professor Oak presses the button making it whirl andzoom into life. As four pokeballs come out of the holes adn the covers slid over the holes making them rest on top. Four in a row one a charmander, another a squirtle, another a bulbasaur, adn finally a pikachu!::

(Something likethat long please!)
Back to top Go down
pichubabe33
Team Silver Spark Leader
pichubabe33

new pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pokemon   new pokemon Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:01 am

I looked at the four pokemon that professor oak laid down on the table. I decided on a fire type but i always wanted a pikachu. "I guess I will take... umm.. wait I'm still thinking." after a few minutes I made my decision. "I will take charmander at level 5."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pokemon   new pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:51 pm

::You take the pokeball as throwing into the air and a pokemon explodes from its depths. AS it stood on the hard tiled floor its red skin like fire two legs followed by two arms a tail with a fire at the end and two giant black eyes as it opened up his mouth and said "Char!" as the charmander looked at you and then at the Professor with a smiling face. For it was happy to be out of the pokeball adn among people as he waited for something else for the choice to be made!::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: new pokemon   new pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new pokemon
Page 1 of 1