Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new character: Diesle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

new character: Diesle Empty
PostSubject: new character: Diesle   new character: Diesle Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:37 am

name: Diesle (pronounced Deesel)
Hometown:twinleaf town
Personality: funny, a little wierd at times, she can get a bit mad easily,shyish,and somtimes quiet.
Description: she wears blue T-Shirt with a black jacket. she has black and blue shoes. she has brown eyes, skin, and really dark brown hair. she wears a white scarf. She also wears a black hat. her hair is usually in a ponytail.

She really wants to have a manectric and her fave pokemon, raichu. But not only electrick she really wants a mightyena. she loves electrick or dark. dragon type too.
Team: she wants to join team magma.

is it ok if i start with chimchar?
she met chimchar after a strange kid released it.She told the pokemon she needed him and she was going to battle many gyms. So chimchar agreed. Then she traveled to pallet town.

is it ok now?

Last edited by Diesle on Sun May 13, 2012 12:52 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I keep forgeting things, so i just keep on editing!)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: new character: Diesle   new character: Diesle Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Could you say more on your characeter's Description at least a couple more sentences to a paragraph and try to make it as descriptive as you can. Also you can still be from Twin Leaf Town, but you'll have to have traveled to Pallet Town for we don't have that region up just yet. Also if you want to start with a chimchar you have to put it in the history of how they meet up or how he came into possesion of it. Don't forget to be as descriptive as you can okay?
Thanks
LAZERU
PS: Keep ON Smilin' & Keep ON Gamin' YAY!!!
Always look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Diesle
Admin
Admin
Diesle

PostSubject: Re: new character: Diesle   new character: Diesle Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:54 pm

please if you can reply quickly, please do. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ... Sad
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: new character: Diesle   new character: Diesle Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah Its better, but your gonna have to make a thread of how you found the chimchar so it shows that you actually found it and what had happened when you saw it and all of that. AS for joining Team Magma... maybe, but for now.....

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: new character: Diesle   new character: Diesle Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:39 pm

Sorry for forgetting your pokemon stats! Sad

Chim
Chimchar
Male Lv.9
Flame Wheel, Scratch, Growl

Raichu
Female Lv.20
thundershock, Thunderwave, Iron Tail, and Tail whip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content