Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character: Slayer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slayXer
Team Silver Spark Leader

New Character: Slayer Empty
PostSubject: New Character: Slayer   New Character: Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:42 pm

Home Town: Fushcia City, Kanto Region

Devon came from a very poor family that took a big turn away from starvation when he was 9. His father won the biggest Pokemon Tournament in the world the prize of 100,000 dollars. His prize pokemon, Blastoise, took a turn for the worst in a battle against a Sceptile that cut him in half with a leaf blade attack. Devon's father died soon after because of his huge loss. Devon started his journey fighting his way through the forests and wild pokemon with his fists. He soon stumbled upon a town by the name of Pallet. He went to Prof. Oaks lab in search of his first pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Slayer   New Character: Slayer Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:33 pm

The character looks god! I was wondering if you where sure of making it that late in years? For they get their first pokemon around... I think 11? But it is up to you theonly thing you need to change is the town or say that you had moved to Pallet for their is no Fuschia town/city up yet! Sorry???
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Caleb
Caleb

PostSubject: New Character: Slayer   New Character: Slayer Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 am

Umm, they get their first Pokemon from Oak or any of the other Professors at age 10.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon-unlimited.proboards.com
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Slayer   New Character: Slayer Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Only if it is in the History that they lived there got their pokemon and then moved to Pallet Town and if you do that you also have to explain how you got the pokemon like a foreword of your adventure ya know? Hope that answers your question! lol
Lazerus
PS: Keep ON Smilin' & Keep ON Gamin' YAY!!!!
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!!
Very Happy 8-) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Slayer   New Character: Slayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character: Slayer
Page 1 of 1