Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Character Luna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

My Character Luna Empty
PostSubject: My Character Luna   My Character Luna Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:33 am

Name: Luna
Starter Pokemon: Shinx
Starter Pokemon's Nickname: Leo
Hobbies: Breeding and training Pokemon
Hometown: Twin Leaf Town
Apperance: Wears blue jeans. a green backpack, white tennis shoes, and a purple (collared and short-sleeved) shirt.

Biography: She is caring, curious, and adventurous. Lived her whole life in the Sinnoh Region. She enjoys Japanese cusine but loves sushi and any kind of noodle dish. She currently does chores in her house. She always keeps a journal to log her adventures in. She studies Pokemon from resources like books, TV, magizines, newspapers, etc. Her goal is to become a trainer. One day her curiosity got the better of her, so she walked into a forest. That is when she met a Shinx! She picked the electric type Pokemon up and brung it home. Luna raised Shix back to full health. For Luna's kindness, Shinx bonded with Luna. That is how they became partners!

Last edited by eeveedark on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My Character Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Luna   My Character Luna Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 am

Anything about wht she looks like or what her personaity is or someting of that nature by any chance?
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
eeveedark
1 Kanto Badges
eeveedark

My Character Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Luna   My Character Luna Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 3:14 pm

Read the Biogrphy and you will see that see is a caring person! Read the apperance part and you will see what she wears.
A detail I forgot:
She moved to the Kanto Region one day and she hopes to breed strong Pokemon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Character Luna Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character Luna   My Character Luna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Character Luna
Page 1 of 1