Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfbut52
Team Silver Spark Leader
wolfbut52

my character Empty
PostSubject: my character   my character Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 am

name:levi

discription:skinny,4 feet tall,wears jackets and carrys a back pack every where

home town:little root town

history:levi has lived in little root town for most of his life when he was a year old his father left him and his mom he's usally quiet but if you make him mad he can get loud.

personality:calm but quick tempered usally feels alone and wants to make new freinds

pokemon team:treeko level 10
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

my character Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character   my character Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:58 am

Your application needs to be longer than this as well as your answers they need to be in full sentences and descriptive as well. go as much indepth as you can on the information nothing is prohibited just nothing above G or PG rating! It needs to be at least a paragraph for each portion of the application so do your best and take your time in making your character don't rush perfection nor the art of creating your character make it come to life. As well as describing it as if you was to describe what you look like, What your history is, etc. make it as well in depth and descriptive and have fun with it make your character as much as alive as you are yourself!

Lazerus
Co-Owner
Always Dwell ON the positive energy which resides within your very own soul!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

my character
Page 1 of 1