Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Trainner Allyson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMidnightCrusader
Team Silver Spark Leader

Pokemon Trainner Allyson  Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Trainner Allyson    Pokemon Trainner Allyson  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:10 pm

hi, i'm really Allyson, but this is me if i was a pokemon trainer.

Trainer Info.

name: Allyson

physical characteristics: Short burnett hair, brown eyes, fair skinned.

description: Shy but a funny, smart, and great friend.

Pokemon Team: Arcanine, Ninetales, Eevee, Mareep, Pidgeot, and Dewgong.

Bio

Allyson grew up in a small town. Growlithe and Vulpix were given to her at a young age and eventually evolved once she started out on her journey. she eventually caught an Eevee, Pidgeotto, and Dewgong. she recieved mareep as an egg. Allyson hasn't yet decided weather or not she wants to compeat for gym badges or go for contests. she does know, however, that she wants to one day be looked back and to be remembered as someone important and not just another person.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Pokemon Trainner Allyson  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Trainner Allyson    Pokemon Trainner Allyson  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 pm

You need to look at the actual application which is for ALL new members to fill out. However you still can do something like this after it is approved, but there are a few matters at hand which need to be appointed here.

Usually new members are only allowed 1-2 reserved pokemon and they are usually between the levels 5-10 or around there.
The only acceptions to that is how good your application looks.
Also there are no acceptions to having only one liners in the application everything has to be detailed every little thing and in sentence form.

So go into the edit which is in the top right corner of the posts and redo some of your application, if it looks extra good then I'll let you go ahead with something, but it DEPENDS on how good the application is!
Thanks
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Always Dwell ON the positive energy within your very soul!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Pokemon Trainner Allyson
Page 1 of 1