Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

first pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaredthedude112
Team Silver Spark Leader

first pokemon Empty
PostSubject: first pokemon   first pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Jared bursts into the room for a new pokemon as he sees proffesor oak in his desk, like always. "umm...hi" Jared exclaims. "I want to start my pokemon journey, and I'm i need of a starter pokemon..do you have a squirtle by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

first pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: first pokemon   first pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 am

OOC: Arceus don't mind if I do Prof. Oak do ya? Hi Jared!

IC:
:: Professor Oak sees Jared enter so suddenly and wanting need of a pokemon. "Oh so you are here to start your journey eh?" He said to him as he walked purposefully towards where the starter pokemon are kept. In empty holes that are covered open and three pokeballs rise from them. One a Squirtle, the other a Bulbasaur, and the third a Pikachu. "Well this is what I have choose wisely for what you choose you choose for your journey!" Oak said to Jared and awaited for him to find his destined pokemon companion.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jaredthedude112
Team Silver Spark Leader

first pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: first pokemon   first pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:55 pm

"i really want a squirtle" Jared says hyperly. "which one is it?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

first pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: first pokemon   first pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:02 pm

OOC: Sorry have you been waiting for me the wholetime or something?

IC:
:: Professor Oak saw that he was persistant and his face became surprised as he said "Wow you cut straight to the chase don't ya! Well I do have a Squrtle still if you want one and i'll show ya which one it is as well!" He said in a rush for it was nice to have someone who was serious about their pokemon journey. He showed the pokeballs and pointed at each one in turn. The one at the end towards him he pointed at it and said "This one is a Bulbasaur, next to that is a charmander, a Pikachu, and this one here.." he said pointing to the lst and final one is a Squirtle which is what you wanted right?" he said looking into theboy's green eyes and saw that it was happy, but still had a seriousness about it.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

first pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: first pokemon   first pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first pokemon
Page 1 of 1