Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

trainer:Danny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

trainer:Danny Empty
PostSubject: trainer:Danny   trainer:Danny Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Character Application

Name: Danny

Description:Danny is kind of short, about 5'1. He is also kind of skinny, weighing 98 pounds. His hair is really really dark black. Danny is kind of lonely and is usually very sad. This is because his parents died and he still hasn't gotten over it.Ever since there death,he swore never to love anything ever again because someday it will just leave you. However, then he came across a skarmory egg. He hatched and trained it and Danny loves it more then the world.

Hometown: Pallet town

history is optionol so i won't do it.

personality: as said earlier, he is kind of goth, but he doesn't whiten is face and stuff, he just has a dark personality. He is kind of shy and is longing for a friend.

Pokemon team:Skarmory, around lv 17, knows whirlwind steel wing drill peck and iron defense

edited: 1 times

Last edited by kufi on Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: trainer:Danny   trainer:Danny Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:43 pm

btw if anybody wants to journey with me(which i would luv) please say it NOW and if u don't skarmory and i will destroy you.
Back to top Go down
charizardmew
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: trainer:Danny   trainer:Danny Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 9:32 pm

i'll travel with you.
Back to top Go down
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: trainer:Danny   trainer:Danny Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 am

cool.

btw i think i know u are you _7erik88?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: trainer:Danny   trainer:Danny Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:51 pm

You need to describe what your character looks like in full detail in full sentences the description in which you have right now is more like a personality then a description. Look around at all the other app forms before you to get a sense of how the app is suppose to be and what is suppose to be put in a way. Hopefully it'll give you some clearity of how to fully fill out a successful application which will finally go through approval!
thanks
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Dwell solely ON the positive energy within your own self!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: trainer:Danny   trainer:Danny Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm

edited.

kufi
human

dwell only on the negative energy in yourself!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: trainer:Danny   trainer:Danny Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 am

I saw the edit and you still forgot what your character wears also if you are wanting the "Skarmory" you will need a backstory of how you and it came to meet which means you will have to do a History if you wish to have that as your reserved pokemon!

+NEEDS EDITING+
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trainer:Danny   trainer:Danny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trainer:Danny
Page 1 of 1