Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Aaron Smith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skeleyton93
Team Silver Spark Leader

Aaron Smith Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Smith   Aaron Smith Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:44 am

Name: Aaron Smith

Description: Aaron Smith Happy_boy

Hometown: Fuchsia City
History: It was a normal, sunny day for 7 year old Aaron Smith. He grew up in the town he called home. His favorite thing about Fuchsia City most of all was the Safari Zone. He and his friends would usually sneak into the safari and play with the wild, but friendly, Pokemon. They would take walks and enjoy themselves. Their favorite game they played in the Safari was Pokemon Trainer, where they pretended to be top league Pokemon Trainers. No one ever won though. The opposing "trainers" would come up with ridiculous, made-up attacks that didn't exist and their "Pokemon" always seemed to just barely dodge the others attacks. It always ended up in a fight. On this particular normal, sunny day however was when Aaron's life changed forever. The boys decided to take a different route through the safari zone and happened upon a Kangaskhan herd. They sat off in the distance admiring the creatures when shots rang out across the plains. The Kangashkans ran off, kicking up dust as they stampede away from the scene. When the dust settled, it revealed a lone body of a Pokemon laying on its side. "Yeah! We got one!" The poachers came out of their hiding spots and surrounded the Kangaskhan.
"You jerks leave it alone!" The boys ran at the poachers with sticks and rocks.
"Darn it! Where did those kids come from! Lets get out of here!" The poachers ran off leaving the motionless body on the ground.
"That's right! You better run!" Aaron was the first to the downed Kangaskhan. He checked to see if it was breathing, "it's-it's... de-dead..." the boys crowded around the body tears flowing out of their eyes, "we couldn't do anything..." A small squeak sounded from the pouch of the Pokemon. Aaron reached in and pulled out a purple baby Kangaskhan, "it had a baby."
"What should we do with it?" The boys all sat on the ground in deep thought. Aaron finally spoke up, "my dad is Safari Ranger. He would know what to do." The boys nodded in agreement. It was settled that Aaron would take care of the predicament.

"What! You went into the Safari Zone again! And this time you even went and brought home a baby Kangaskhan? A baby Sandshrew is one thing Aaron, but you went too far this time!"
"It's mother is dead! I had no other choice. I didn't know what else to do..." His father grew quiet. He put his hand on Aaron's head and ruffed up his hair, "your a good boy Aaron. But you should have left it. Kangaskhan are very parental. One of them would have eventually adopted it."
"I know that, but the Kangaskhan herd ran off somewhere. It was poachers who killed it's mother..."
"What! Poachers?! I need to alert the rest of the staff!" He started to run off for his gear.
"Wait! Dad! What am I suppose to do with her!"
"I need you to take care of it for a while. After we deal with the poachers, we'll have to locate a Kangaskhan herd as soon as possible. Sorry Aaron but I have to go." He ran out the door, leaving Aaron alone with the baby Kangaskhan. He held it up and looked at it, "what am I suppose to do with you?" He set it down on the ground and went to the refrigerator and took out some lettuce, "you guys are vegetarians right?" he peeled off a couple leaves and walked over to the baby and handed the lettuce to it. It happily accepted the treat and ate all of it, "you must have been hungry..."

The poachers were eventually caught. The Rangers had managed to catch them right as they were about to shot more Kangaskhan. Aaron's dad walked into the door to find him playing with the baby Pokemon, "I see you took care of it just fine." Aaron looked up at him and smiled, "it was easy! All I did was feed it some lettuce. I think it's getting attached to me." He picked it up and looked his dad in the eyes, "can I keep it? Please?" Dad smiled at him, "fine. Put it's entirely your responsibility! If you can't take care of it properly, I'll have to give it back to the herd. Understand?" Aaron nodded eagerly and ran off to his room with his new friend.

The next nine years went by smoothly. The baby Kangaskhan grew to be as tall as Aaron and they became the best of friends. It's purplish skin was starting to turn brown and it was starting to grow spikes along its back. They did everything and went everywhere together. They were happy together. Til one day his dad and mom dropped a bombshell on him.
"WHAT! We're moving?"
"Yep. To Pallet Town. Ever since your dad got seriously hurt by that rampaging Rhydon, we figured that his line of work was too dangerous." Her mother looked down at dad with a worried expression. Aaron's dad was in a wheel chair and a hole had been punched into his shoulder. The doctors said he would recover and be able to work again withing 6 months. 5 of those 6 months had passed and he was able to get out of the wheel chair. His shoulder was almost healed up too. They had to put a bunch of metal in his shoulder though. Aaron, being the optimistic person he is, jokingly called him Mr. Roboto. His mother looked back at him, "he's able to do some minor jobs now and he was offered a job up in Pallet Town. Also the environment up there is so much cleaner. Fresher air makes a healthier person!"
"I don't care about fresh air! All my friends are here! I wouldn't have anybody to hang out with!"
"That's not true! You have Kangaskhan."
Aaron looked at Kangaskhan, "that's right... Wait! So does that mean that she's coming with us? Your not going to make me leave her at the Safari?" His dad smiled, "of course not son. You two have grown up together. I couldn't bring myself to tear you two apart." Aaron smiled at his dad, "thanks Mr. Roboto!"
"Hey! Come on. That nickname is getting old."

Aaron found himself in Pallet Town the next month. His father was completely healed and was going to work. Aaron and Kangaskhan spent their days playing in the forest that surrounded Pallet. He soon grew accustomed to his new surroundings and he felt at home.

Personality: Aaron is pretty much laid back. He goes with the flow and tries to stay on the upside of everything. He is very optimistic and always tries to find the best in things even when they seem totally down. He is pretty much friendly and kind. He enjoys listening to music and playing with his Kangaskhan.

Pokemon Team: Kangaskhan lv. 5
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Aaron Smith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Smith   Aaron Smith Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Hello and Welcome newcomer to the site I loved your history in the application. Everything looks to be in order, except you need to give an actual written randition of your character's description. anything can go just as long as it is more than two lines and are in full sentences. You can keep the picture there, but descriptive words describing your character would be a whole lot better, so do that and I'll take another look once it is taken care of!
Thanks
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Dwell solely on the positive energy withink yourself!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Aaron Smith
Page 1 of 1