Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:30 am

Ashley stepped into the Pokémon centre with her three Pokémon inside their pokeballs. After the battle with her newly captured Vaporeon, her Pokémon were tired and needed at rest. She went up to the counter where Nurse Joy was and asked with her pokéballs in her hands
“Could you heal my Pokémon please?”
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:48 am

Nurse Joy takes the Pokeballs from her hand.

"Of course, dear," she says. "It may be a little bit. Feel free to look around, maybe meet some other trainers?"

You look around and notice a purple haired boy lounging in a chair near a window, a Psyduck sleeping peacerfully on his head. You also notice an odd looking old man standing near the PC.
Back to top Go down
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 am

"Thank you." Ashely said to her, glancing over to the boy with Psyduck on his head then to the old man. She pondered whether or not to go over and say hello to the boy but then, the only other person other then him and Nurse Joy was the odd looking old man. She wasn't sure what the man was doing, whether he was busy or what because it seemed to her he might have been mumbling to himself so she went over to the boy with the Psyduck.
"Hello," She said to him nervously.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:40 am

The boy looks up at you. He had been gazing outside.

"Oh, hello," he says, with a sheepish smile. "I take it your a trainer, getting your Pokemon healed? I'm June."

He gazes into your eyes and awaits a response. He seems like a kind enough boy, perhaps a little odd. His Psyduck snoozes with a yawn atop his head.

Back to top Go down
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 am

Ashley nodded, smiling slightly at the Psyduck.
"Yes. I'm Ashley." She told him, gesturing over to a seat opposite him. "Do you mind if I sit down with you while I wait?"
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:50 am

"Not at all," he says smiling while she sits.

"I'm actually just here to collect myself," he says. "I'm not really sure what to do next," he laughs. "Anyways, this is Psyduck," he points to the sleeping Pokemon atop his head. "I'm not really much of a trainer, I'm not into battling and all that stuff. But I do like traveling and finding new places, meeting new people and Pokemon." He glances outside. "So, your a trainer. Won any badges yet?"

Back to top Go down
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:59 am

"Oh, he's very cute." Ashley smiled softly, glancing back to the little yellow Pokémon. "I guess battling and that isn't for everyone right? And no, unfortunely. I've only really just started my journey not that long ago." Ashley answered truthfully, feeling somewhat embarrassed to admit it. "I have three Pokémon, a Cyndaquil, Houndour and Vaporeon but I haven't even tried taking on Brock or anyone yet. What other Pokémon do you have, other than Psyduck?”
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:04 am

June nods. "Actually, I just got a Machop in a trade with a friend I met recently. I guess he's more accustomed to battles than Psyduck." June looks as if he's thinking for a moment. "Wait, you said you had a Vaporeon, right?" he asks intently.

Back to top Go down
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:12 am

“Um, yes I do. He’s the most recent Pokémon I’ve added to my team.” Ashley answered back, wondering why he interested in her Vaporeon. Vaporeon were rare after all so maybe that’s why. “Why? Are they your favourite or something?” She said it lightly as a joke.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:16 am

He laughs. "No, not really, although I find Eevee a fascinating Pokemon. I'd like an Umbreon one day." He reaches into his black messanger bag and ruffles around a bit, and you watch as he pulls out a small mechanical device. "Actually, I thought you might find this usefull. I have no need for it. It's a TM, TM#13, i believe. It teaches Ice Beam. I figured you could maybe use it in your Gym Battle vs. Brock. Your Vaporeon could learn it." He reaches out his hand to you, holding the TM.

Back to top Go down
Zarrie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Zarrie

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 am

Ashley watched him as he pulled the TM out, surprised when he took a TM from it and offered it to here. Taking it from him, she smiled in gratitude. “Oh, thank you. It’ll work wonders in the battle against Brock. I wish I had something to give to you because now I feel like I kinda owe you.” She laughed. “And Eevee is a pretty good Pokémon. I’d love a Flareon myself one day. I love fire types.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heal  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal    Heal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heal
Page 1 of 1