Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heal 'em Up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:32 pm

Kennedy walked through a path until she found site of a familiar building in the distance. She hurried through this path as it was getting late and Kennedy, although 16, was scared of being alone. She didn't want to let out her Pokemon either, as she knew her Ponyta needed much rest after the grueling battle they had just finished. She picked up her pace and finally made it to the door of the Pokemon Center.
"Ahh, finally." Kennedy let out a comforting sigh and walked through the building's doors. She took a look around, and noticed it was not all that busy. There were only a few trainers in the building along with Nurse Joy of course. Kennedy walked up to the counter, and because there was not much people, she did not have to wait in line. She got to the counter, and put her pokeball in eye's view of Nurse Joy.
"Hello Nurse Joy, I was wondering if you'd be able to heal my Pokemon. We just had a battle and she is quite worn out." Kennedy asked politely then added, "also, I was wondering if I would be able to stay the night? It's getting late, and I'm not too sure where I am going."
As she waited for a response from Nurse joy, she gave another look around the building, 1, 2, 3, 4 she counted in her head. That's how many trainers were there tonight. Three boys, and one girl. They all looked nice, some were younger than Kennedy and some looked about the same age. She also noticed that a few looked worried, their Pokemon had probably been in a tough battle as well. She was calm about her Ponyta. Although she was injured, Kennedy had this feeling, a connection, knowing Ponyta was going to be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:02 pm

::Hurrying as fast as she could up the path which wasn't far from Pallet there wasn't a pokemon in sight as she picked up the pace knowing that it was getting late as the sun had sunk past eye level and it was getting closer and closer to the time that was the twilight hour the line between light and dark. Not seeing much to the path as you kept on pressing forward faster adn faster you went until the doors opened up by your hand and you came out of the impending darkness that would come soon.

Seeing that there was few trainers there where three boys in the room sitting in chairs at the time waiting either waiting for their pokemon to be healed or already had it and didn't want to go out into the pending darkness that was coming. You look around to what else was in the room as you went towards the front desk and an enthusiastic Nurse Joy welcomed her with a nice smile and a happy energy flowing around her as well. "Why yes I can heal your pokemon, just go take a seat and I'll get to it soon. As for you staying the night yes you can two of the others are staying as well!" She said taking your pokeball with your exhausted Ponyta inside it taking a nice rest.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm

"Thank you nurse Joy" Kennedy said, soundly sleepy and and now becoming a little nervous. I might as well go talk to the other trainers. she thought to herself as she walked over to the seats.
She noticed a boy sitting alone and decided to go talk to him, everyone else that was there was already in mid-conversations, so she didn't want to bother trying to join in on that. Plus, this boy looked about her age, giver or take a few years. She walked over and sat a couple seats down, and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Kennedy!" She smiled at him, and waited for him to respond.
While waiting she looked for a magazine, or something to keep her busy if he chose not to answer.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 pm

::The boy who was only a year older than she was currently waiting for his Krabby that was almost at the point to evolve to a Kingler. "Well hello Kennedy nice to meet you my name is Solarus you can call me Solar if you wish though!" He said he was the fateful son of the leader of Silver Spark with brown hair and silverish eyes. On his left side of his chest was a little badge that had two silver S's on the pin.

He was wearing a green tshirt with a raichu on it and a pair of khaki short pants. on his head over the brown locks where a pair of yelloow framed sunglasses with black lenses inside it. He had been named this for he had this solar energy like the sun kept within him. He had a arm outstretched and an open hand towards you as to shake it.::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 pm

The Pokemon center was getting a bit quieter and one trainer left with his newly healed Pokemon. A couple Chansey bustled about in the front, and no doubt there were more in the back with Nurse Joy. Kennedy couldn't help but wonder when Ponyta would be healed.

"It's nice to meet you too Solarus, erm, Solar!" Kennedy replied in a polite tone, "Your Krabby looks great!" She complimented as she shook his hand. He had a nice firm grip, not threatening, but almost comforting. Kennedy noticed the badge he wore on his chest. In amazement Kennedy smiled and asked, "Are you a member of Silver Spark?" She wasn't all too familiar to who they were, but knew of some things they have done to help in the past.
Kennedy got nervous, almost as if she was meeting a rockstar or actor. She fidgeted with her hair and waited on his answer.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:06 pm

::The boy smiled as she took his hand and he firmly, but not crushing squezzed her hand and shoke it lightly showing control and then put his hand and arm back to the side of him as his Krabby was on the floor it had scuttled over to him showing light signs of evolution it ws so close, yet so far away. "Its quite alright Kennedy and yeah I am , but mostly cause my father is the leader of the Kanto chapter that's all!" he said putting it in modest terms for her. As the room became quiter for the other trainer had received his pokemon and either went to camp by the route or something he didn't know for himself and this girl would be getting to know each other very much for they both where staying the night for only those who had good pokemon went out after dark.

As the outside became finally pitch dark and the lights outside where turned on so as to be a b eacon for those straggling pokemon trainers for a place to possibly stay or quickly heal their pokemon. The moon which was a quarter full shining minimal light to those in the darkness of the night as well as stars like tiny nightlights showing their minimal light down inside however was nicely bright by the fluorescent bulbs in which they wehre under and it was four walls around them and a ceiling over their heads so if it was to do any sort of a shower it wouldn't be much worry off their heads. "So where do you hail from by the way?" As it looked like she would be waiting for a bit for her pokemon to be healed to full strength.::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:14 pm

"I'm originally from Eterna City." Kennedy said, lowering her voice as it seemed she was speaking too loud with not many people there. "I just recently moved to Pallet Town to start my journey with my Ponyta." As she said her partners name out loud she suddenly felt sick to her stomach. She had not been this nervous about anything since her father ...
The boy looked at her when she winced with the pain, "Oh, sorry, I'm just nervous. I've never had my Pokemon hurt before, and well .. to be honest, it's scary!" She said in a near whisper.
To get her mind off of her partner, she looked at Solar's Krabby. "Wow, your Krabby must be close to evolving. Must be exciting!" She gave out a quick giggle and continued, "Oh, I never asked where you are from?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm

::The boy was warm to her and kind as well for feelings and emotions where not easy to block out for anyone for it was apart of everyone those who choose to not follow their emotions or feelings are either reserved or cold-hearted. "Well I've heard some of that area it must be hard for you being in a different region and all especially with only your pokemon for company." He tried to bring her spirits up with the energy that he was fueling at that very second for he was happy to have another friend especially one who didn't know who exactly his father was for sometimes it was a little embarassing to him.

Seeing that it was sort of bringing her spirits up he replied "Oh I'm from not far from here a place called "Saffron City" and yeah it is kinda exciting can't wait to for her to become a kingler!" As at that moment Nurse Joy was at the desk as she called out to you, "Miss your pokemon is ready!" as there was a happy and healthy Ponyta standing on the other side of the booth it neighed in happiness as it seemed to carry throughout the entire building.::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:54 am

"Naah, moving here was easy, I know of all the Pokemon in this area, I studied them lots. But it is a big change." She smiled, "And my Pokemon has been great company so far." she giggled, speaking in a sarcastic tone. Kennedy knew her Ponyta would be great company throughout all of her travels.
As Solar spoke about Saffron city, she became more intrigued about it, she knew there had once been a gym there. But it was led by a member of Team Rocket. Solar spoke about how he was excited for his Krabby to evolve, and Kennedy could not help but think of her own Pokemon to go through the same process one day. She finally heard the sweet voice of Nurse Joy. Kennedy let a giant smile seep through her "calm" disposition "I'll be right back!" she said to Solar, and nearly jogged up to greet her healthy Ponyta.
"Oh, Ponyta! You're all better now!" She said giving Ponyta a tight hug around her neck. "Thank you so much Nurse Joy, it means a lot!" She smiled politely and excused herself from Nurse Joy and walked over to Solar with her partner. "Solar, this is my Pokemon" She was smiling and Solar could tell her mood had changed from nervous to calm. Ponyta gave a slight bow with her head and another neigh.
Kennedy continued to speak with Solar and kept looking down to see his Krabby was still so close to evolving. "How long do you think it will take?" She asked, Kennedy was curious, she had only ever really watched a Pokemon evolve through TV, and only once did she catch a glimpse of one of her father's Pokemon Evolve.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:33 pm

::Solar excused her to go collect her faithful pokemon as she returned with a little more positive energy and was a little more calm than she was a moment ago. Looking at the fully healthy fire horse as it bowed its head in respect for the trainer he did the same in respect of it.For his father taught him from birth to respect every and all pokemon that he encountered even if it was not in the right mood.

He did indeed remember the gym in which she was talking about and then remembered about Team Rocket oh how he dispised and hated them so. Although he had ran into some goons in which where tormenting a family of stantler in one of the neighboring towns. "Oh yes there was a gym and actually we that is me and my father where uh..ran out of there cause of them and know we reside in a town well more like the outskirts, but I really shouldn't tell you as much or you might as well become a member yourself!" he said widening his grin as he and the maiden kept talking he saw that she was constantly looking at his Krabby which was normal for new trainers, but he didn't know if she had seen one evolve first hand or not as he replied. "Well not to much longer I fortell about one more battle and it should evolve if your interested we could travel together and you could see it evolve that is if you want to that is?"::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm

"oh, you want to travel with me?" Kennedy sounded a bit shocked but flattered as well. "I would love to have the company, especially since I've not really ever traveled alone before." She smiled, then her smile left her face and said, "Also, I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been tough moving like that. I'm happy to hear they're gone now though!" A smile reappeared on her face as she was trying to lighten to mood a bit.

She glanced over at her Ponyta who was still out of her ball, and asked, "Are you ready for a rest Ponyta?" she looked up at the clock, it was 11:25 pm. "I didn't realize how late it was getting." Her Ponyta nodded and gave a quiet neigh, and Kennedy returned her to her Pokeball. She grabbed her pack from the chair she was sitting on and looked to Solar, "If we will be traveling together, I hope you're alright with leaving early in the morning." She smiled, "I had a nice chat with you, thanks for keeping me company!"

Kennedy walked over to Nurse Joy and asked where the rooms were, Nurse Joy, being the kind hearted person she is showed her to her room. Once Kennedy was inside, she changed into her pajamas, and laid down in the bed provided to her. Her Ponyta's pokeball lay under her pillow, and gave out a comforting warmth through it allowing Kennedy to fall asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:50 pm

::Solar also looked up ont hte wall and saw how late of the hour it was and decided to call it a night as well. Looking at his strong Krabby as he said to it, "Well little one we should get heading if we want to make it an early day tomorrow eh?" As he picked up his Krabby letting it balance itself on his shoulder getting up to the counter a second after her he answered her question, "Yeah an early morning will be good enough for me Im actually heading to my room as well." As he bid her a good night's sleep and went to the room in which Nurse Joy had showed him early and let the little crab scuttle from his shoulder to the top of the full sized bed as he changed into sime clothes in which he had set apart to sleep in.

He fell asleep with King right next to him and they both slept with dreams having a nice slumber as the night past and soon enough it was the next morning as a alarm started to buzz he had his watch set to wake him up early for he was an early riser as he got up groggly and gently shook his exoskelton partner, "Wake up King time to get up!" as he left to go into the bathroom with some clothes to change into as he used the bathroom and then stripped as getting into the shower as the beads of hot as he could bare water cascaded down his bronze body Krabby started to wake up hearing the sound of the water coming from the bathroom making it want to wake up for its owner and friend was awake and getting ready for the day.::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Kennedy awoke the next morning bright and early. She made her way to the washroom where she showered and brushed her teeth, then back to her room where she got changed in today's clothing. It was 6:30 am. A little early she thought to herself, but needless, she walked out into the main part of the Pokemon center. Again, there weren't much trainers, so Kennedy decided to sit and have a cup of tea while she waited for Solar.

While waiting, Kennedy thought about which Pokemon she would like on her team, of course, it was hard for her to choose. With her new love of Pokemon, she had a hard time discriminating against any. She did know for sure that she wanted a well balanced team, more thoroughly she wanted a water type, electric type, grass type, dark type and poison type. As she thought of each type of Pokemon she got excited, thinking: I will have companions, they will help me and I will help them. This thought made her smile.

She continued to sip on her tea and it was nearing 7:00 am when she said, "well, 7:00 seems like a good time to start!" Now where is Solar? Kennedy couldn't help but get anxious. Although, being a little "blind" (of course she really isn't at all) he could have been sitting in plain eye's view the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:15 pm

::Up in his room he was able to gather all that he needed including his friend who was a little stubborn at times, but in the end King got into his pokeball for the mere moment. Tieing his shoes and was dressed today in a black shirt with a charizard on it for he had a love for many pokemon especially the fire-types. As he ran down the stairs and looked in the waiting room she still wasn't clearly up yet so he went on a brisk walk to fully wake himself up and get something to eat for breakfast perhaps.

As he bumped into the nearest grocery he was able to find something for a sort of breakfast it was a Sausage and Egg McMuffin as he purchased it and something to drink to go with it, then reminded himself "hmm...maybe I should get something for Kennedy?" as he thought and mumbled to himself as he grabbed another one of these tasty sandwiches and something to drink as well. With this in hand he was on his way back when he looked at his watch it was getting on to seven in the morning thinking that she would of thought that he was either still asleep or had left without her.

He walked as if there was a booster rocket up his butt and was able to make it about five minutes afterward as he opened the door and saw that she was sitting in the chairs where they were the previous night thinking this would be a nice surprise he went behind the chairs making no noise whatsoever until he was right behind her. "Well good morning sleeping beauty!" He said in a joking manner as he was only trying to get a laugh he went around to the chair next to her and handed her a nice piping hot Sausage and egg sandwich showing that he was thinking of her when he went to get breakfast as he aked "Did you have a good night's sleep?" as he took out his and hers drinks and soon after his own sandwich and was still holding one out for her.::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:37 pm

"Ohmigosh!!" Kennedy squealed at the surprise sneak up Solar did. "hahah! you startled me, I nearly fell out of my chair!" Kennedy laughed as she was repositioning herself back on her seat. Solar sat down too, and offered her a sandwich that smelled delicious. "Mmm, thank you Solar, how nice! I was hungry but I wasn't sure where to get anything." She said as she began unwrapping the savory smelling sandwich, "kind of ironic huh?" she giggled, "you bringing me a sandwich" She nearly started bursting out laughing, she thought those jokes were hilarious.

Kennedy and Solar ate their breakfast and Solar asked how her sleep was, Kennedy replied with, "I had a great sleep, so peaceful. And you?" she asked as she grasped the drink he now offered her. "You are so thoughtful, thanks again!" She smiled in his direction. "I think we should get going after this," she said holding her hand over her mouth while she ate, Kennedy was anything but graceful. "That is, if it's alright with you?" She swallowed her food and took a sip from the juice he brought her. Kennedy looked happy, peaceful and rested. She had a glimmer of excitement and longing in her eyes.

It was quiet for a bit while they ate, but not an awkward type. Kennedy broke the silence with a question, "How's your Krabby?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:05 am

::Solar knew that she would jump at least a little as he sat down and the both fo them started to eat their breakfast he replied, "I guess its just intuition or something?" He said smiling happily as he unwrapped his taking bites and sipping out of a bottle that contained iced coffee as he placed it down beside him and took another bite out of his sandwich they talked for a little while and then he agreed with her fully for it was getting onto almost eight in the morning by now. He nodded and then cleared his throat of food and replied once again. "No complaints slept like a rock actually, then again with those beds compared to bare ground anything is good!" He said happily.

As they finished and all that was left was wrappers of the sandwiches and empty bottles he almost forgot to answer her other question in which she was really wondering about. As they got up and he took the garbage to the wastebasket he replied "He's doing fun, can't wait to see him evolve actually it was kinda cute. We usually sleep with each other every night!" He said as he dumped the empty containers in the basket and now they where both on their way towards the outside of the pokemon center and continued onward both together to see what will come to them in the far present!::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 pm

"That's awesome!" Kennedy smiled at Solar, "I would do that too, just Ponyta is so big!" She laughed, "I do sleep with her in her Pokeball under my pillow though, it gets so nice and warm at night. I love it." Kennedy and Solar walked through the doors of the Pokemon Center and made their way onto a trail. Kennedy concentrated on the ground, but also Solar. She liked having company, but still was not so used to it.

For the next 40 minutes Kennedy made small talk with Solar, explaining how she'd like her Pokemon team set up, and what her preferences were at this time. "I'd like a well balanced team, some Pokemon of each type, that way I can explore all of their strengths and weaknesses, and allow them to grow stronger." She spoke slowly, making sure to pronounce every word. "My next pokemon, I think I want to catch a water type, or maybe even a flying type Pokemon." She thought hard, "An ice type Pokemon too would be valuable in my first gym battle." Kennedy went quiet for a minute, it looked as if she was processing her thoughts.

Then, she looked at Solar. "You think you could help me find a pokemon? Of course it can wait until your Krabby has evolved, and only if you'd like to help of course." she spoke quickly, she was nervous of Solar rejecting her question. And before he could respond she added, "You see, I only caught Ponyta because I was scared for her health. I've never actually caught a Pokemon on my own, by battle."
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:11 pm

::As the two of them started on their way going farther and farher from Pallet town and closer to viridian City with ideas in mind of how to set up their pokemon teams as he listened quietly for the space of time in which Kennedy was telling him about what she would like to add. As the krabby settled on the rear of his shoulders two legs on one shoulder and two on the other shoulder as well showing its balance. "Well all that sounds good for a well balanced team means that you won't be caugh off guard in any sort of battle, but you'd also like to remember to train them and give each pokemon the same amount of respect and attention. Also I don't mind helping you get a water one even though right now your best bet is find a bug or flying!" He said as they both walked keeping an eye on Kennedy and one for possible battles. While Krabby kept its balance on his shoulders resting on his bag that was suppported on his back.

Although they were on the main road it was still close to the grass as well as they persevered going forward without a pokemon in sight for quite awhile that is until they see something shoot out of the brush it was brown and tawny it had wings and a sharp beak it was a Pidgey! It had felt the vibrations in the ground and noticed something coming its way as if its fate was to battle one of them which one who would know depended on which one defended first!::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 am

"Perfect!" Kennedy screamed out and giggled. "Solar, I think you are good luck!"

She made her way in front of the Pidgey. "So how about it, Pidgey. Want to battle?" She stood there and waited for Pidgey to make it's decision. "Of course that will mean you will become a Pokemon on my team." Kennedy smiled at the Pidgey, "I'll show you who your future partner will be! Go Ponyta!" She threw her pokeball into the air and a beam of light came pushing out, her Ponyta stood beside Kennedy. She hoped that her confidence would make Pidgey feel as if it wanted to be on her team.

Kennedy stood looking at the small bird Pokemon waiting for an attack to be made.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm

::Solar smiled and shook his head for this was about typical when you where on the road that pokemon would come out caue of feeling other things. "Well typically you would battle the pokemon especially if uh..they tried to attack you!" he said still smiling and shaking his head to and fro. The pidgey however was ready and willing to battle as it heard you talk to it as if it hadn't already made up its mind of battling or not. That was when the tiny bird saw the small fiery horse erupt out of its pokeball it made it want to attack again this time at the opponent it had used Tackle as it soared with wings wide open it used its speed and attacked hitting the horse and making it lose five HP from the attack alone. This was the beginning of a battle that would either end with one or the other fainting..::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:32 pm

"Oh shush!" Kennedy giggled at Solar. She couldn't help but be excited.
As she watched the Pidgey fly up into the air she could only think of how beautiful and graceful it was. Until reality struck in, Ponyta had just been hit with a tackcle attack, and it was a speedy one. Well, we will fight fire with fire. Kennedy thought to herself. "Ponyta, quick use your Tackle attack as well but jump just as your about to hit it!" And her Ponyta did as she was told and began running into the direction of the Pidgey.

Kennedy thought ahead, she knew Pidgey was a flying type and would obviously use that to it's advantage. So, if Ponyta was to jump at the last minute, there could be a chance of the tackle attack still hitting head on if the Pidgey decided to fly out of the way. It's worth a shot, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:12 pm

::The fiery horse ran with its own type of speed as the tawny small bird stood with its talons on the solid ground as its keen eye saw that it was coming for it thinking that it wouldn't change a single beat at the last second it rose to the air, but so did the horse as it jumped launching itself into the air as well as the attack connected making the bird lose ten hit points from the attack alone. It was more powerful for the pidgey was a lesser level than the ponyta. Still it wanted to keep on battling it grasped some of the loose dirt on the ground and threw it at the tiny horse and with that it had used sand-attack which would of hopefully blinded the opponent for a mere moment, but it wasn't fool proof at all.::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:57 pm

"Alright Ponyta, we can still do this" Kennedy shouted from behind. Her Ponyta, still blinded from the sand attack merely stood there, waiting for orders from Kennedy. "now it's time for your Flash attack, quickly" Kennedy knew that this attack didn't need aim. so it was a good strategy in her head, it would "blind" her opponent as well, and maybe give her Ponyta enough time to actually hit it with an attack. Ponyta used it's flash attack, and Kennedy, being unsure of whether the Pidgey was blided or not called out for the last part of her strategy, "Now Ponyta, use Secret Power!" Kennedy hoped that this would work.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:07 pm

::The fire brightened by tenfold as it became so bright that it was unbearable by the sensitive eyes of the pidgey as it was now affected by its own blindness as the Ponyta was finally able to shake off the dust in its eyes and was now able to see once again. The attack was successful and the pidgey's defenses where down now for it was confused from its monotary blindness it tried to do another tackle as it tried to listen in on the horse and fly to it, but was unsuccessful as it flew to far and struck only earth. Now it had injured itself losing at least five hit points alone. Still trying to shake off the confusinon that was when it was met with the power that was within the pure white horse of fire.
As it harnessed the power within it was able to unleash it to the tiny bird sharp leaves where sent fast making them sharp and flew with percision as it struck hitting the pidgey and making it lose another 30 hit points from that attack alone it was starting to feel dizzy as its energy and life force slowly yet effectively was deminishing making it weaker by the attack!::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:49 pm

"Great job Ponyta!" Kennedy yelled out with a sense of accomplishment, "Alight, let's try one more attack and see what that does." Her Ponyta whinnied in agreement and Kennedy thought of which attack to use. She thoguht hard, she needed an attack that wouldn't take too long from start to finish. "Okay, let's do another tackle attack!" She said to her partner.

She looked to Solar then back to the battle. Immediately she called out, almost as if she was a five year old girl again, "How am I doing?" She had a giant grin on her face, trying to look a little more confident than she was, so if she was doing something wrong, he wouldn't think much of it.

Glad you're back!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:08 am

(I'm glad i'm back also, but sometimes I wish my other staff members would lend me a hand at least somedays it feels like that! Very Happy)

::Solar watched the battle unfold with his trusted pokemon as he heard what she said as he answered, "You are doing good, but don't get cocky for the battle isn't over as of yet!" He said as he kept a watchful eye on this battle making note on if she was doing anything that wasn't a good thing, but the only thing that he could think of at that time was she was getting ahead of herself.

The little bird used another tackle attack as it flew straight and proud with no effects this time and not blinded either it thought that it had the hit, but the ponyta deflected it at the last second moving a hair out of the way of the attack making the bird mis. Which gave the fiery horse the okay to counter with its own tackle as it ran fast as it could to the small bird which dived towards the ground thinking that it would jump at the last second, but it didn't jump the horse stayed on the ground and struck perfectly once again it now laid on the ground it was low on energy and only had about three hit points left in itself before fainting. It was at the point of letting it faint with another attack or capturing it and going to heal the bird?::
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 am

Ahh, well, if there is anything I could do to help in a situation like that let me know, I`d be happy too (:

"Right." Kennedy said to Solar, and her smile fell a bit. She looked to Ponyta as she raced toward the tiny bird Pokemon. Ponyta had hit it with another tackle attack, and the Pidgey was low on HP. In a fast and hasty decision decided to throw a Pokeball at it. Come ooon... she thought to herself. She realized she had gotten cocky, but now she worried for the Pokemon.

She stood staring at the pokeball as it wobbled from side to side, wondering if this Pidgey would soon be hers.

Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:05 pm

::You and your faithful partner wait patiently on the other side of the battleground as the pokeball sailed throuh the air hitting the pidgey on the top of the head making it be sucked riht into the round sphere as it turned from solid to light it now continued its battle within the confinds of the pokeball as you and Ponyta await for the possibilities! It swerved back and forth for what seemed like almost a half hour even though it was only ten minutes, but it was the longest ten minutes you had to endure until finally you had heard the silent click and the red glowing button stopped glowing red.

YOU SUCCESSFULLY CAUGHT A PIDGEY!
....pokedex information incoming...

Species: #016 Pidgey
Lv. 5 Male HP: 40
Height: 1' 02" Weight: 5.5lbs.
Type: Normal/Flying Keen Eye
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack

"So what are you going to call this new pokemon will you give it a nickname?"
Back to top Go down
hollymarie
Team Silver Spark Leader
hollymarie

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 am

Kennedy stood there, unsure of what to do next, she looked to Ponyta and then to Solar. "I .. I caught it!" She quickly looked to Ponyta, "Well, we caught it, thank you Ponyta, you were great, please return for some rest" She held up the old raggedy Pokeball and a flash of light engulfed Ponyta. She turned back to Solar, "Nah, I don't think I'll nickname it. Pidgey is a good name I think." She smiled and walked over to the Pokeball that lay on the ground in front of her. She picked it up and held it for a good while.

After a couple minutes they began walking again, and Kennedy thought about all the other Pokemon she would have a chance of meeting or even catching. She thought back to when he had her fear and compared it to now. She was happy, and knew with her Pokemon she always would be.

Do we just continue on here, or move to one of the training areas?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

(Nahh we can continue in the "Field" cause they are in the fields as of right now! lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heal 'em Up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heal 'em Up.   Heal 'em Up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heal 'em Up.
Page 1 of 1