Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

~A visit to the River Area~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Axie

~A visit to the River Area~ Empty
PostSubject: ~A visit to the River Area~   ~A visit to the River Area~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:25 am

Raelene sighed heavily, plopping down on a nearby rock. Reina, her Wooper, waddled around the area where she was sitting, making Raelene glance down at her with a raised eyebrow. "How can you not be exhausted?" She asked. Reina tilted its head at her. "Woopah?"
"Eh..." Rae mumbled and stretched a little. "Think we'll find any other Pokemon here?" She asked.
The Wooper still had its head tilted and opened its mouth the speak, but closed it again. What a strange Pokemon she was...

((OOC: Oopsie!! I should prolly start at Pallet Town first...xD So super sorry about this...))

Last edited by Axie on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I messed up. D:)
Back to top Go down
http://Snorsii-Chan.DeviantArt.com
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: ~A visit to the River Area~   ~A visit to the River Area~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:42 am

(This will be held for when you have recieved your items from Professor Oak so if you would please be so kind as to create a post in there you will still be able to post in this one, but I would still like for you to make a thread in Professor Oak's Lab so you can get the essentials for your journeys okay?)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Axie
Team Silver Spark Leader
Axie

PostSubject: Re: ~A visit to the River Area~   ~A visit to the River Area~ Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 am

Lazerus wrote:
(This will be held for when you have recieved your items from Professor Oak so if you would please be so kind as to create a post in there you will still be able to post in this one, but I would still like for you to make a thread in Professor Oak's Lab so you can get the essentials for your journeys okay?)

((Yeah, sorry again. ^^' I'll get right on that~))
Back to top Go down
http://Snorsii-Chan.DeviantArt.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~A visit to the River Area~   ~A visit to the River Area~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~A visit to the River Area~
Page 1 of 1