Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sylvia, the new trainer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sylvia, the new trainer Empty
PostSubject: Sylvia, the new trainer   Sylvia, the new trainer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:52 pm

I'm kind of a newbie at the forum RPGs. So I'll try as hard as I can to be a good member.
Name: Sylvia

Description: Sylvia is about 5' 7" tall with curly red copper colored hair. She has sky blue eyes with pumpkin colored glasses. Sylvia wears a very simple plain white t-shirt and regular blue jeans. When it gets cold she putts on her orange vest and Silver Scarf. In her pocket she always carries a special Lugia charm. The Lugia on this charm is in a flying position with its wings spread out. This charm is silver with fingerprints from handling.

Hometown: Originally from Canalave city in Sinnoh, she moved after strange things started happening and for the thrill of a new adventure. For example, one day on one of her boat rides to to Iron Island she saw a silhouette of Lugia far beneath the water. Gasping, she leaned closer to the water. the silhouette nodded at her and vanished. Puzzled by this strange sight she asked the captain of the ship about Lugia. He replied, "Lugia? That Pokemon is native to Jhoto, not Sinhoh." She soon forgot about his strange event. some years latter when she was traveling to Kanto the silhouette of the Lugia appeared again. this time, a small charm landed in her hand. Looking at this charm she noticed it was pure silver, Lugia's color. Was the legendary Pokemon trying yo tell her something?

History: Sylvia used to live in a two story house near the Gym in Canalave city. Her goal was to train with the gym leader to become a better trainer. Her father worked with boats and often took her to Iron Island when he wasn't out at sea. Her mother worked at the local Pokemon center, so she spent a lot of time working with injured pokemon. One day a man showed up and started talking about a far away land called Kanto. Kanto Pokemon, like Charmander, rarely came into the Pokemon center so she was glued to the stories. He explained about professor Oak and the many gyms. running home that night she explaned to her mother about the exciting new land. Her mother smiled and nodded, "Yes, you can go. But, first you must improve your relationship with Pokemon. I'll let you go in three years." Sylvia hugged her mother and ran out side to find some Pokemon to work with. In these three years she started a Pokemon breeding center on a island she found. Trainers from all across Sinnoh came to try her breeding center. Some trainers gave her small Pokemon like Starly, others gave her frighting Luxrays and sturdy torterras. Finally after making lots of money and friends she talked to her mother about Kanto again. "Yes," she said, "but I want you to see Iron island one last time." that night she saw the Lugia and got her first Pokemon, Riolu.

Personality: She is sometimes considered a Pokemancic because of her obsession with pokemon facts. She is very smart and loves to battle. She always used her brain in any situation before rushing to conclusions. She loves battling on a rocky field so she can use boulders as shields and as weapons. She is kind of shy, but likes meeting new friends. Sylvia also enjoys traveling, new adventures, and the thrill of catching Pokemon. Sylvia also has a way of bonding with Pokemon.

Pokemon Team: Aura the Riolu Lv.5 He is a brave Pokemon who never gives up. He is extremely quick. His Quick attack is a attack to be feared. One day he hopes to evolve into a Powerful Lucario.

How Sylvia met Riolu:

One day Sylvia was taking a stroll through Iron Island when she heard a cry for help. She looked up and saw a Riolu being torn apart by an angry skarmory on top of a very high mountain . Rushing to the Pokemon's assistance she scaled the mountain. This was quite difficult for her because of her lack in upper body strength. The Pokemon's cries urged her to keep trying. At the top Riolu was almost completely Knocked Out. In its hand was a small egg. Riolu had stolen the egg from the nest. She sat there unable to move. Should she help the mother or the thief? She was about to rush to the Skarmory's assistance when she looked closer at the object in Riolu's hand. It wasn't an egg, it was a smooth stone. A Pokemon had played a mean trick on Riolu. "How horrible," she thought, "who would do such a thing?" Looking up she saw the culprit. A sly little Snesasle was jumping away. She was about to chase after the dark Pokemon when the Riolu cried out again. she had to stop the fighting. Without thinking(which is a big mistake for Sylvia) she rushed between the two combating Pokemon. The Skarmory squawked as it flew backwards, locking its eye on its new target. It launched itself at Sylvia and started to peck violently. The began screaming as the sharp metal poked her skin. Suddenly, the steel bird was knocked away. the Riolu has used quick attack to save Sylvia. She stared at the Riolu and he nodded back. the Skarmory was going to attack again but Sylvia shouted, "Stop! this isn't your egg!" The skarmory thought this was a lie and raised its talon. Sylvia took the stone from Riolu's hand and smashed it against the hard rock of the mountain. The Skarmory ducked her head in shame for harming the Riolu. "You're real problem is that Sneasle!" Skatmory looked up at the dark Pokemon and attacked it with an aerial ace that put the valuble egg back in her clutches.

From that day forward Sylvia and Riolu have been the best of friends.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia, the new trainer   Sylvia, the new trainer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Welcome new member I hope you have found all that you where able to find out and I appreciate the due diligence of make a fast editing job and i appreciate it and if you where right here you might be one of the few that I would be able to give a standing ovation to. I have looked at your application and given it weight and....

+POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED+

Nickname: Aura
Species: #447 Riolu
Lv. 7 Male HP: 42
Height: 2' 04" Weight: 45lbs.
Type: Fighting Ability: Steadfast & Inner Eye
Attacks: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Counter

But wait Riolu is holding something....HM 5 which contains Rock Smash!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia, the new trainer   Sylvia, the new trainer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 am

Cool! I'm excited to start my journey!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia, the new trainer   Sylvia, the new trainer Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:37 pm

You post in either Pallet Town or in Professor Oak's Lab (on your way to his lab) and if you know the video games or anime just go how it would usually go. Also for your information..
Team Locations:
Silver Spark: Vermillion City
Magma: Cinnabar Island
Agua: Outskirts of Cerulean City on an island
Galactic: Violet City
Rocket: Celadon City
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sylvia, the new trainer   Sylvia, the new trainer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sylvia, the new trainer
Page 1 of 1