Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The newest Character-- Caleb

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
magica1
Team Silver Spark Leader
magica1

The newest Character-- Caleb Empty
PostSubject: The newest Character-- Caleb   The newest Character-- Caleb Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Name: Caleb

Age: 11, and 3/4 to be exact. His birthday is on September 13th, 1999.

Description: about 5'4'', and usually wears simple clothes.

Hometown: He lived in Mt. Moon, chosen by the clefairies, but has been asked by Ash and Oak to move to Pallet.

History: He was chosen by the Clefairies and was always around Pokemon, but he hates Pokeballs, so he lets his pokemon out of their Pokeball for Healing.

Personality: He is adventurous and wild. He can be shy, a personality from Clefairies, but will stick up for friends!

Pokemon Team: He starts out with a Pikachu, which is because he loves cute but powerful Pokemon, and he saw it and had love at first sight; but has eventually found a want to get a Grovyle, because of their toghness.

Last edited by magica1 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It has more detail!)
Back to top Go down
http://manaphypanda.weebly.com
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: The newest Character-- Caleb   The newest Character-- Caleb Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Please be a little discriptive with your character's apperance and personality.
Back to top Go down
magica1
Team Silver Spark Leader
magica1

PostSubject: Re: The newest Character-- Caleb   The newest Character-- Caleb Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:58 pm

Well, I will give you a hint... he looks like my avatar!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://manaphypanda.weebly.com
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

PostSubject: Re: The newest Character-- Caleb   The newest Character-- Caleb Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:12 pm

See that's the problem...we want you to be creative and use your imagination a little. If you want you could look at approved characters and see what they put. Oh but please don't copy what they did in a sense Razz
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The newest Character-- Caleb   The newest Character-- Caleb Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Hello and welcome newcomer to the site I hope you have given a look at all the important things such as the guidelines for the application and the old and new rules of the site. I see we have a misunderstanding about your application...

These are the things that I am suggesting and recommending that you do if you wish to get your application through acceptance:

1.) Put more description into your application.
2.) Be original!
3.) Be creative and use your imagination!
4.) If you are wanting to reserve a pokemon you NEED to add a history and a backstory!
5.) Also if you had read the rules of old and new it relates to one-liner posts!
6.) HAVE FUN and take your time don't rush!

Regards...
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newest Character-- Caleb   The newest Character-- Caleb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The newest Character-- Caleb
Page 1 of 1