Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Character- Echo Sennershay

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Character- Echo Sennershay Empty
PostSubject: My Character- Echo Sennershay   My Character- Echo Sennershay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Name: Echo Sennershay

Description: 5'7", wears black denim jacket over navy blue button shirt, black khakis, white sneakers with black laces, and heavy black chain around neck. Violet eyes and long white hair tied back into spiky ponytail.

Hometown: Born in Celestic Town, moved to Pallet Town to start Pokemon journey.

History: Very secretive; tells only people he completely trusts. Only reveals that he is chased by a group of villainous trainers Twisted Evil .

Personality: Calm unless irritated by tough trainers or Pokemon, clever and creative in formulating tactics for his Pokemon to use.

Pokemon Team: Rotom (Normal Form)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My Character- Echo Sennershay Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character- Echo Sennershay   My Character- Echo Sennershay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Welcome newcomer to the site I hope you have looked at the site and gotten yourself orientated to it. Also hopefully you had looked at the rules and guidelines of the site. If not don't forget to look at the new and old rules of the site as for your application...

I have read and given thought of your application and...

Needs a TON of editing done to it. Please follow the following things in which you need to improve on...

1: Need to make your description into full sentences and be original as well as descriptive!
2: Have a choice of having your character br from somewhere else, but they have to still go to Pallet!
3: History needs to cover not only the character, but also how you came into contact of receiving your pokemon!
4: Personality Needs to be full sentences as well!
5: All of your answers NEED to be more than one line!

If you finish those and edit it then I'll give it another look and hopefully it will be what we are looking for have fun, be original, and Descriptive, but never forget HAVE FUN!

Regards...
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

My Character- Echo Sennershay
Page 1 of 1