Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowCodie
Team Silver Spark Leader
ShadowCodie

new character Empty
PostSubject: new character   new character Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:52 pm

Character name: Shadow Mazingo
Sex:Male
Personality:Shadow is a very serious trainer who hates anyone who mistreats pokemon. He even hates his parents who are in Team Galactic. Him and his partners Charmeleon and Vibrava will stop at nothing to stop Team Galactic. He is also very friendly though. He has a laid back attitude that makes anyone get along with him. He really doesn't talk a lot either.
Appearance:Wears dark jean shorts, a black t-shirt with a unbuttoned, red over shirt over it, and black shoes.
Home Town:Pallet Town
Background story:He met Charmeleon and Vibrava when they were a Charmander and Trapinch and he rescued them from Team Galactic. Ever since then he and his pokemon have been trying to stop Team Galactic. He wishes to join Team Silver Spark. He has had a rough life because his parents tried to force him to join Team Galactic. He is now wanted by Team Galactic because he knows so much about them.

Team: Charmeleon Lv. 30
Flamethrower
Slash
Ember
Metal Claw

Vibrava Lv. 35
Dragonbreath
Earthquake
Hyper Beam
Solar Beam

Last edited by ShadowCodie on Tue May 12, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

new character Empty
PostSubject: Re: new character   new character Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Coult you lengthen your description at least a few sentences to a paragraph and if there is a history please make it longer!
Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

new character
Page 1 of 1