Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character - Rufus Anorak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhasmaRok
Team Silver Spark Leader
PhasmaRok

New Character - Rufus Anorak Empty
PostSubject: New Character - Rufus Anorak   New Character - Rufus Anorak Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:39 am

Name: Rufus K. Anorak

Description:
Rufus is a short, scrawny-looking figure, standing at around five feet even in his bare feet. His sandy-brown hair is kept fairly short, maybe a few inches, falling around his head in a bunch of drooping spikes. He has a thin, angular face, with a small, pointed nose and dark green eyes. His body is wiry, any muscle-tone well hidden under his skin. Overall, he looks like he would be more at home studying in a library somewhere than running around catching pocket-sized monsters, and his usual expression of quiet shyness does little to alleviate this impression.

Preferring mostly simple attire, Rufus wears mostly plain T-shirts and jeans, with heavy-duty sneakers made for long periods of walking and running. He also wears a khaki-colored vest covered in large pockets, for easier access to Pokeballs and similar items than digging through his backpack. In addition to this vest, he wears a light, hooded jacket, a dull orange in color, that goes down to about his knees. He also has the Very Nice Hat that seems obligatory for most trainers, in this case a dark-red flat cap.

Hometown: Pallet Town

Personality:
As his appearance might suggest, Rufus tends towards hanging quietly in the background, observing a situation before acting. Though he has confidence in himself and his Pokemon, he usually won't push back if someone tries intimidating him or something similar, preferring to show his abilities in battle rather than just talking. Rufus also tends to go along with others very easily, sometimes giving the impression that he's a pushover. He tends to bottle up his emotions, keeping them to himself until they explode. When this happens, his outbursts can be quite loud and even violent, depending on the cause, and the usually gentle Rufus can become quite ruthless in battle.

Preferring strategy over brute force, Rufus will try to end Pokemon battles without severe injury to his opponent, utilizing status afflictions and nonstandard uses of offensive attacks to do so. His ultimate goal is to prove that it's possible to be a strong trainer without relying on raw power, and insulting that dream, or abusing power is one of the things like to set off one of Rufus' explosions.

Pokemon Team:
Admin!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

New Character - Rufus Anorak Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character - Rufus Anorak   New Character - Rufus Anorak Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:53 pm

Welcome newcomer to the site I have read and given thought to your application and it is....

+APPLICATION ACCEPTED+
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

New Character - Rufus Anorak
Page 1 of 1