Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Application: Trainer Kaori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

My Application: Trainer Kaori Empty
PostSubject: My Application: Trainer Kaori   My Application: Trainer Kaori Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 am

Name: Kaori (Kay-or-ee) or Kay

Description: Kaori was always the "tall one" in her classes. She's about 5 feet, 4 inches tall. She isn't too picky about what she wears. Yes, Kaori makes sure that eveything matches up, but no, she's not at the mall every week looking for the newest thing. All she needs are some jeans, and a cool looking T-shirt...nothing fancy. Also, along with that, Kaori isn't huge on accessories. Maybe a few bracelets on her wrist, or a watch, but that's it. Kaori has long, dark brown hair that she likes to cover up with a hat or put up in a ponytail. Being very shy, she also likes to hide her brown eyes with her hair, or her hat.

Hometown: Kaori lived most of her life in the small area of Cianwood city. She eventually did move to Pallet Town.

History(Ok, look out, it's long) : Kaori began her life in small Cianwood city. She grew up along the sea, with the water, and with her loving, caring parents. As a child, Kaori always had her parents keeping an eye on her. She was always wandering off into the ocean, unaware of the dangers the sea kept hiding beneath its surface. She loved to see all of the baby goldeen, remoraid, and poliwag playing together. Although, there have been many close calls when a Carvanah or Tentacruel got a little too near to Kaori while she was playing around. She was always too fascinated by all of the SAFE water pokemon, that she wouldn't bother to watch her own back. Her parents usually came at just the right time before something terrible happened. Kaori was a very smart girl in school, it's just that she doesn't choose to take her knowledge that she gains within her classrooms, and apply it to real life.

Kaori practically grew up with water pokemon. Unfortunately, her parents weren't able to spend all of their time with their daughter. They both worked full time on Mondays-Wednsdays. They were gone from 6 a.m. to around 10:30 p.m. They must travel all the way to Goldenrod city to work in the Radio Tower. They always did their best to keep their daughter inside the house, so she wouldn't roam off into the sea. Luckily for them, they were successful...until one Wednsday morning.

Kaori was older then, at about 8 years old. She had figured out how to get out of the house, and headed straight towards (you guessed it!) the ocean. Clouds were rushing in, and were covering Cianwood City. Kaori thought that they would fly by with just a trickle of rain...but she was wrong. She spent several minutes in the shallow water along the beach searching for pokemon, but there were none. So, she went a little further, then a little further, and a little further into the ocean. She was at the point where the sea floor was many feet below her.

Of course, Kaori could swim, but not while waves constantly crashed down on her face, and the water turned from chilly, to icy cold. This was the day she learned not to move too far out into the ocean. She tried and tried to swim away from the mayhem, but it was no use. The water was way too strong against Kaori's weak arms and legs. She swam diagonally to try and ride the water back to shore, but right when she thought that things couldn't get worse, she was able to make out a huge, long figure swimming around her...actually, there were at least four of them. When a wave forced Kaori under the ocean water, she could tell what pokemon was surrounding her...Gyarados. Kaori began to panic. She was positive that her life was about to end. She was ready to give up. A wave sent her under the sea again, and the Gyarados got closer to her. Kaori did not bother to try and swim back to the surface. She was losing consiousness. But...something made the vicious pokemon swim away from the vulnerable little girl drowning in the water. Something was moving Kaori through the ocean and to the water surface. Sadly, the thing had hit her so hard that she was knocked out, and soon woke up on the beach of Cianwood City.

She felt soaking wet (which she was), and coughed up a little water. She looked out to the ocean, hoping to see what had saved her life. All she could see were the many rocks and blue water the ocean held. Disappointed, Kaori tried to walk back to the house, but when she turned around, she saw the red eyes of her only aunt that lived in nearby Olivine City. Her Aunt Yumi ran over to her niece and hugged the breath out of her. Kaori couldn't speak. She was still proccessing in her mind of how she managed to survive. After entering her warm house, and settling down in a chair, Aunt Yumi came up with very horrible news. Kaori's parents had gotten an alert that their daughter had left the house (they set up a system that warned them whenever the door opened while they were out of the house). So, they rushed back to Cianwood by plane, but unfortunately, they were caught in the horrible storm. Their plane went down into the rough waters, and have yet to be found. Aunt Yumi was told by Kaori's mother to head straight to Cianwood, and save her daughter from any danger that she might've been in.

Kaori was in a deep depression after the news. Her Aunt Yumi came to live with her in Cianwood. The only place that Kaori was found during the day, other than her house, was the beach. She began being home-schooled by Aunt Yumi, and refused to spend time with her friends. She just waited at the beach for the ocean to take revenge for Kaori cheating death.

One day, however, when she had grown to be 11 years old, a huge rock washed up on shore...or so Kaori thought. From far away, it looked like some sort of rock, but it was actually a very young Lapras. Kaori rushed over to it's side, in case it needed to be healed of any injuries. It cried, and Kaori could tell that it was missing it's mother. Lapras met Kaori's eyes, and held them for a long time. She felt like she'd known this little pokemon for a long time. Then it clicked in her mind. She remembered her memory of being saved from the Gyarados. It was this Lapras. Yes, it was young, but it was probably very powerful. Kaori loved this Lapras. Without thinking she hugged the little pokemon, and it snuggled her back. It loved her, too. They were meant to be together. Kaori wanted to keep this Lapras. She wanted to care for it, and play with it, and maybe even battle with it. She felt her one PokeBall that she had gotten for her 7th birthday from her father. She asked the Lapras if it wanted to become Kaori's pokemon, and it cried out in delight. It happily entered the PokeBall, and was Kaori's very first pokemon.

Being out of her depression, Kaori was ready to move to Pallet Town when her Aunt Yumi decided to do so. Yes, she was unhappy to leave her sea-side home, but Kaori was a girl who was in love with adventure and new things. Lapras didn't enjoy the ride all the way to Pallet, for it was a few days before it met water again. Kaori kept her favorite pokemon a secret from Aunt Yumi, for she thought that she would be instructed to let Lapras go back into the ocean. Kaori would've been devastated if she had to leave her best friend forever. But, Lapras was hidden very well, and at least once a month, it was able to swim in the small body of water Pallet Town held. Kaori was ready to begin her journey as a Pokemon Trainer. She was a little late, being 13 years old, but that will not lessen the excitment that she receives from all of the secrets, and mysterieas her life had in store for her.

Kaori had one goal in her life after the big move she made. She wanted to become a Pokemon Master.

Personality(Don't worry, I'll try to make this one brief) : Kaori tries, she really does, to be less shy. She has gotten better ever since she met Lapras. Kaori likes to take risks, though, in life. She is usually confident about most things. Her fatal flaw is that she always wants to be the best at everything. It makes her feel proud to be herself when she accomplishes something. She normally doesn't get mad at people or things, but she HATES it when some jerk bullies someone because they think that they're better. She would gladly take a punch to prove that bully that he's just a big meanie! Kaori does get depressed sometimes, but Lapras usually gets her back to her normal self soon. But, the one obvious personality trait that Kaori owns, is her love for Pokemon.

Pokemon Team: All that I ask for is a Lapas, PLEASE!!!! Any level, any moves, and no nickname. I love Lapras, and so does Kaori Very Happy

I'm sorry that this application was insanely long, and please let me know if anything needs changing. Thank you so much for looking at my application!!!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: My Application: Trainer Kaori   My Application: Trainer Kaori Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:58 pm

Thanks for your patience in waiting for me to get to you. I read your post earlier, but didn't have time to reply to it so I am doing so right now. It is actually a GOOD thing for your application to be long and descriptive and original to your own kind of writing style. You have definantly aquired acceptance to roleplaying this character you have created!

POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED

(Choose Nickname)
Species: #224 Lapras
Lv. 6 Female HP: 85
Height: 8' 5" Weight: 485lbs.
Type:Water/Ice Ability: Shell Armor
Attacks: Water Gun, Growl, Sing, Mist
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: My Application: Trainer Kaori   My Application: Trainer Kaori Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Thank you very, very much!!!
A nickname? I'll call her Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application: Trainer Kaori   My Application: Trainer Kaori Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application: Trainer Kaori
Page 1 of 1