Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Calvin (Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

Calvin (Character) Empty
PostSubject: Calvin (Character)   Calvin (Character) Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Name: Calvin

Description: Calvin is about 5'2. He enjoys sports and loves to play with his pokemon. Sometimes he perfers to wear blue or yellow shirts insted of white. He is about 97 lbs. He has dark black hair which is spiky and his eyes are cool blue. He wears a cape at times when its time to get serious and he also wears a fedora. It is very easy to picture him. A 12 year old with a black fedora, black cape, white vest/jacket, and blue jeans. He is very serious someitmes about his looks. He hopes to get a cane with a pokeball on top of it. He thinks it will make him look more "fancy".

Hometown: Pallet Town but "claims" he is not from Pallet Town because he thinks it is a lame town

History: Calvin was born as an energetic child. He loved pokemon ever since he was 4. He has a dark secret with one of his old friends that he wants no one to know. He got his trainer liscence when he was 13. He decided to get it a little late. No one knows why except for his mother. He has a father, but he went off to be a pokemon master. He would return home at times but Calvin really missed him while he was gone. He hopes that his father would come back one day and live with him and his mother forever again like he used to. That is why Calvin now has decided to become a pokemon master. He hopes to meet up with his father. He decided to get Staryu as his starter pokemon. He saw Staryu on TV a lot and loved water pokemon so he decided to pick Staryu. Calvin has been a pokemon trainer for almost 9 months.

Personality: Calvin always wants to win but even he knows when it's the right time to retreat. Calvin is very ambitious and he hopes to become a great pokemon master. He can be a show-off at times but he is always a good sport. He enjoys to battle and make new friends. He can be rude during serious battles and taunt his opponent to distract them. Rarely at times he will cry at losing a match because he is not a sore loser.

Pokemon Team: Staryu (lvl 5 obtained as a starter pokemon) Moves: Swift (20-25 damage) Tackle (5-10 damage) and Water gun (15-20 damage)

Last edited by Vice on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:56 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Calvin (Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calvin (Character)   Calvin (Character) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Welcome new trainer to the site, I have to give you props your second draft is a whole much better than your first draft. However you still didn't say how you met the Staryu, but since your new to things I'll give you a little slack but don't be expecting it all the time you need to stay within the rules and such.

!POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

(Choose Nickname)
Species: #143 Staryu
Lv. 5 Male HP: 30
Height: 2' 7" Weight: 71lbs.
Type: Water Ability: Natural Cure
Attacks: Tackle, Harden, Icy Wind

Wait Staryu is holding something!
YOU FIND THAT STARYU IS HOLDING "STARDUST"!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Calvin (Character)
Page 1 of 1